Action Figure Hot Toys T-1000 frozen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the comments guys. Glad a lot of you like this one. I found some pictures of the movie costume, worn by Robert Patrick:

t2frozencostume1.jpg

scaled.php

Awesome stuff, dude.
You really nailed the piece, amazing.
How did you achieve the frozen look?
Normal, or here on known procedure?

Asked and answered :wink1:

Thank you all for the feedback. I hope I can show you the completed diorama with the base next week.
The frost effect consists of goss varnish, sodium bicarbonate, glitter, fake snow and white paint. Cover the entirely figure with gloss varnish first and then add the frost effect mixture. I use white paint to break the uniform look of the effect a little bit. Once dried I airbrush gloss varnish again to fix everything. Sorry for my english, I hope it's clear enough :wink1:.

Wow. This one slipped under my radar. Fantastic work! Now all you need is a battle damaged Arnie to utter the famous line... or not.:lol

Seriously spectacular work!!!

Amazing work campeador, I think this might be the most incredible and well done custom I have ever seen, and that is saying alot cuz there are some awesome customizers just on these boards alone. Did you get the base done or are you still working on it? I would luv to see that too, even if it is just work in progress pix. Do you do professional work for any companies or is this just a side hobby for you? From the looks of this fig I would think you are a pro. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Fantastic work! I always thought that would make an incredible statue etc. and.you have outdone even hot toys quality IMO. Really really good work, feep proud! :D

I've finally managed to complete the diorama base. I hope you like the end result:

20962422.jpg

31540286.jpg

58842258.jpg

25922749.jpg

97939153.jpg

@astro666
Thanks a lot, you are welcome. Sculpting and customizing is just my (side) hobby. I would not consider myself as a pro.
Let's put it this way: I'm a big fan of the Terminator flicks, as many members here too. Enthusiasm was an important factor for creating this dio.

THIS IS INSANE AND A MUST-SEE!

:clap

I've finally managed to complete the diorama base. I hope you like the end result:

20962422.jpg

31540286.jpg

58842258.jpg

25922749.jpg

97939153.jpg

@astro666
Thanks a lot, you are welcome. Sculpting and customizing is just my (side) hobby. I would not consider myself as a pro.
Let's put it this way: I'm a big fan of the Terminator flicks, as many members here too. Enthusiasm was an important factor for creating this dio.

Absolutely stunning! Obvously done with affection for the movie, and character. Awesome.

Great scene, that. The tanker looked a bit dragged rather than slid, but I suppose that might be a bit of a tricky effect to pull off!

"Hasta la vista--baby!! (but only for a minute, until you reform...)"

Back