1/6 Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Transport Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might grab this one. It?s essentially the Mudtrooper with a different helmet, but I passed on that figure. This and the Shoretrooper will be some nice additions to a Trooper army.

It is barebones, but I’m tempted. However, I need to start looking at the color references for the shoretrooper ranks. Gonna need a couple of them.

They will maybe make Cara when the Republic Ranger show debuts. The chances of a Mandalorian version being made are zero now.

Bo-Katan I think is maybe a 50/50. More so if they skip the headsculpt.

I think I?ll need 2 of these, and since the shore trooper is a different rank I?ll take one to go with my R1. Glad they announced this so quick

Bare bones is right. But you get the belt that was supposed to come with the other Mudtrooper they never made.

I wonder if the Shoretrooper is the RO "Grunt" they never made?

as anticipated, you will be still seeing a lot of troopers for quite a long period until un-masked characters being released.

I?m fine with that. I like helmeted figure more, and after this recent Iron Man Mk85 head sculpt debacle...glad this didn?t come with a Pedro headsculpt. Plus it?ll be cheaper since it?s so barebones.

This is so damn lazy. It should 100% be a two pack with Pascal and Burr sculpts. I'm bored with all the trooper releases. Start giving us some of the hero sidekick characters, there is about ten that need to be made.

Kind of surprising they're passing this off as just a random trooper. Obviously some collectors will use it that way, but I'd think describing it more as a Mando disguise would drive more interest and make it more tempting for people.

And they could also add in the alien spear and detonator we saw him use.

When Mando took of his helmet the first time, I lost interest. I have no interest in a Pascal sculpt. I know a lot of people want one and I hope you guys get it. I like this trooper and I like the Mando with helmet. Don't know if I will get this though. All the troopers in Mando are either blind or miss deliberately. It kinds of make them .. meh ...
I really liked the thought of the remnant trooper but they were used so rotten. A really missed oppertunity. Still, I like the figure and will make my own stop-motion film where they will be used as they should have.

Back