Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still gonna pickup this figure down the road for a good price at some point. Not HT's best but the figure looks better after some fiddling. Would like to put her with the Comedian.

I think that 'Fiddling' is officially a 1:6th collecting term.

Couldnt resist and i just had to buy it *.* i havent been sure whether to get her for a long time but im in a HT fever now and this was so cheap it was the perfect chance! Otherwise i would have never been able to get her u.u

I really hope Hot Toys works out all issues with female figure BEFORE they make Catwoman.

Switching out the body of HT Silk Spectre?

i don't care for the cut joints at the top thigh of the older HT fem bods, nor the lack of decent ankle articulation (they just swivel up & down right. no side to side?).

are there any newer HT bodies that would work better to switch it for? or even another brand like a TTL, or Takara, BBI ect? but i don't think the CY Girl type ball joint feet would fit the bottom of HT legs, or if u could make the Spectre boot feet tit onto a CY Girl type body? advise appreciated. thanks!

She finally got here! She's soooooo gorgeous, im super grateful at VP for taking such good care of their boxes, she came in pristine condition!
i'll take pictures of her later, though im pretty afraid of moving her lol, mostly because im afraid of tangling her hair T.T the only bad thing was that she had been in the box for so long her neck is kinda sunk, like i can see the neck joint inside the rubber u.u but still, she's gorgeous and in any case, her suit goes all the way up too her neck :p
Im definitely in love with her and she's my favorite femfig so far n.n

She finally got here! She's soooooo gorgeous, im super grateful at VP for taking such good care of their boxes, she came in pristine condition!
i'll take pictures of her later, though im pretty afraid of moving her lol, mostly because im afraid of tangling her hair T.T the only bad thing was that she had been in the box for so long her neck is kinda sunk, like i can see the neck joint inside the rubber u.u but still, she's gorgeous and in any case, her suit goes all the way up too her neck :p
Im definitely in love with her and she's my favorite femfig so far n.n
I'd try swapping her to an Alice body for better proportions. I personally used an Eva with major joint tightening and repaimting and I love it, it looks way more like Akermans body and breast size.

The original female TrueType that thing is on is atrocious, I call it the Snookie body because it's stumpy and nasty.

I'd try swapping her to an Alice body for better proportions. I personally used an Eva with major joint tightening and repaimting and I love it, it looks way more like Akermans body and breast size.

The original female TrueType that thing is on is atrocious, I call it the Snookie body because it's stumpy and nasty.

thanks Raymond! i just made a topic asking about switching bods. do you mean a Triad EVA? do the Spectre bootfeet fit an EVA? how do u tighten it's joints?

and would an HT Alice bod work well, what with the huge butt i keep hearing about? apparently it's a lot bigger than say Jill or Widow's butts. i wanted to use an Alice bod for a Ultraviolet bash but i'm afraid the butt won't fit into the Triad Harley girl pants.
advice appreciated!

Mmmm, im not one to go with the body switching thing lol, besides im pretty sure that if i try to undress her i'll brake the outfit or something, im not clumsy or anything, it just looks very fragile u.u and i like the body she's in, specially compared to alice's that looks so unproportioned, she even looks fat and i dont think she has that much clothing, and dont even get me started on the butt lol, i know malin's um.. Breast size was very reduced in her latex outfit but i like the way the figure is so curvy, so im staying with her as she is, the only reason to switch it would be the neck, cause i think it's unfixable by now u.u thank goodness for the high collar (which im sure is what caused it in the first place lol)

I like the original SS body-fits the suit well. Everybody has their opinion on the look . This is still a great headsculpt and rooted hair works on this one....
although I like the hairstyle of the younger SS....

PLus HT neds to make the original SS..now she was the hottest of the superheroines!

Back