Ikea Granas Coffee Table become awesome Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2- points for the battery pack
2- points for the on/off switch and that's it
2ae885d507db2ee176a43a741fe86555.jpg

oh man I'm going to try that mod after you achieve it!!! Pm me his info or you can go ahead and lmk how to contact him.

Wow this deserves a thread of its own ;). Eager to see what you are going for

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Wow this deserves a thread of its own ;). Eager to see what you are going for

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I want to run a separate power supply and on/off switch for both Tumbler and Batpod, I think I will give that 2-amp one a try. :panic:

The Granasplay RGB LED Lighting set is what you tell Dan
www.onstatetech.com everything RGB LED soldered, remote, power supply, that cost $25 on its own professionally made and delivered for $100 in Canada. This has 2 disconnect points in the one corner 1 to make a complete circuit for even light 1 to take it apart later if you want. He said he can make some deals for other places.
fabdffa1c04e5e13ba86b38b7dd1b028.jpg

I am also working on a separate power supply and ON/OFF for the Tumbler and Batpod

:yess:OK I think I got this power supply and ON/OFF worked out, there are 2- wire leads 1 for Tumbler 2 for Batpod and a switch that will fit in the leg,
f873fb02920c5e84975784a435b5fee1.jpg

That's it guys no more battery's for this Granasplay and I got Dan to make me up a bunch of single LED lights different colours and sizes that I can install into the cab of of the Tumbler.
e5e39209e1e3b9c23c7eae4f3492f003.jpg

I always wanted to do this :blissy
7c6cbdc26b8fe33832374d75e17620d4.jpg

Dude this needs more eyes on and needs a thread of its own or the main Tumbler thread. Here it's just a few of us ;)

Inspirational stuff ... great !!

Looking at the amount of customization and DIY skills involved ... I'm thinking of getting an aquarium and add legs to get the same coffee table/centerpiece concept.

I did ones see a coffee table aquarium :p but that was long before this hobby so didnt catch my eye enough to check for detail and price

go into the DC action subform and post in the tumbler thread or one level deeper in the custom section and start a new thread clicking the new thread icon near the top left corner. You can can't see it if you are inside a thread

Ok you guys finally got me to move on this:

photo1ec.jpg

photo2up.jpg

photo3af.jpg

photo4ldh.jpg

Still lots to do, lights and another X-wing and better pictures but this is just iphone images in crappy lighting for now
and man I don't think I want to look at another Granas mod again xjamiex LOL

Back