[KATO WORKS]1/6 Don Draper 60's style suit interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eagle has landed for Mr.Marfmaster.

1C3D19A7-675A-45DB-BECD-FF840430A41D-1464-000000DC00D2BBBE.jpg

Hi Hector

Pls help me update the delivery status :

1. Ron : EA123222666HK

2. Calcifer : pls arrange balance payment and confirm if you would like to hv EMS delivery asap thx!

3. There is one more Don suits available

4. Starting from 2013, the EMS charges to US is USD20.00 i/o 18.00

Mine arrived Kato, and it is superb. I haven't painted my Draper head yet, and I'm waiting for one of the new "standard" bodies, which are what the broad-shouldered ones with added thigh mass are now called by Hot Toys. Your suit cannot be topped; it makes the figure possible.

Updated! :wave

Hi Hector

Pls help me update the delivery status :

1. Ron : EA123222666HK

2. Calcifer : pls arrange balance payment and confirm if you would like to hv EMS delivery asap thx!

3. There is one more Don suits available

4. Starting from 2013, the EMS charges to US is USD20.00 i/o 18.00

Got Don all setup this morning but didn't have time for pics. :gah:

He's now the figure I've always wanted, pics soon, hopefully. :hi5:

Mine arrived Kato, and it is superb. I haven't painted my Draper head yet, and I'm waiting for one of the new "standard" bodies, which are what the broad-shouldered ones with added thigh mass are now called by Hot Toys. Your suit cannot be topped; it makes the figure possible.

Don't forget using TTM-21(TTM16) with arm trimmed as many as possible:wink1:

Mine arrived. I don't have the body or headsculpt ready yet. Can't wait. Although I have the Trevor sculpt I'm waiting on Rocco's draper. Sending it off to Nathan for paint up when I get it

Put me on the list please!!:D ( something has to go :()

Hold up, you won't put us on the list until deposit is paid? ..some of us don't have money to spend online on standby all the time.

Same here. No standby money.

I'd take one at the end of the month

I was able to sneak home on my lunch break and snap a few pics. :monkey3

_MG_6590.jpg

_MG_6589.jpg

_MG_6587.jpg

_MG_6581.jpg

Looks great! Just need to futz with it a bit. Flatten the collar a bit on the shirt. Smooth out the jacket in the chest area. NO WATER TREATMENT!!! :lecture

Here's my finished furniture that will fit in my forthcoming (not pictured) diorama... See what I mean about the chair?

Back