Kong:Next 30 days(?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the #33 Kong Armature from the 1933 Kong just arrived. :cool:

.. still in the box, no pics yet.

anybody notice that the Kong Armature appears to be in the exact (or very close) same scale as the WETA Kong vs Rex?

display nicely together :chew

occulum said:
the #33 Kong Armature from the 1933 Kong just arrived. :cool:

.. still in the box, no pics yet.

Congrats on the figure and the number... I wish i had the cash money for this piece.

IronFingaz said:
Congrats on the figure and the number... I wish i had the cash money for this piece.
thanks!

I wish they were cheap too.
I so want to try and make a real Kong puppet out of one of these!

I picked mine up from Adam on Friday! And wouldn't you know it, the way my luck has been going lately with Sideshow pieces, no damage this time, but Tom missed signing the COA!!! Hopefully it should be a simple process of mailing the cert back to get signed, but it just seems like it is always something lately!

lcummins said:
I picked mine up from Adam on Friday! And wouldn't you know it, the way my luck has been going lately with Sideshow pieces, no damage this time, but Tom missed signing the COA!!! Hopefully it should be a simple process of mailing the cert back to get signed, but it just seems like it is always something lately!

:slap Doh, that's a bummer Lonnie.

Mine should arrive today! :chew

lcummins said:
I think you will like the number... I don't know what it is, but I know the highest number he got! :D

Is it ...

42?! See, I have had this secret petition going for a while now, I wonder if it paid off. :lol

LOTRFan said:
Is it ...

42?! See, I have had this secret petition going for a while now, I wonder if it paid off. :lol

Actually, no joking, I think 42 was the highest number he got!!! It didn't even register till now... :rotfl

Batty said:
Seriously, if you guys don't post some pics, I'm going to cry. :monkey2
:lol
my cameras at home and my Kong is here at work.
It'd be tomorrow before I could get pics.

..but I'll see if I cant take at least 1 crappy one with my cell phone before I leave and post it today

occulum said:
:lol
my cameras at home and my Kong is here at work.
It'd be tomorrow before I could get pics.

..but I'll see if I cant take at least 1 crappy one with my cell phone before I leave and post it today
That's okay. I guess I can wait. I'm just living through you guys vicariously. :lol

I kid you not it just arrived, my wife called and told me I got # --------------

42!

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

But since I have never received two statues of the same number, I guess I will be no help to Tom. :monkey2 :lol

lcummins said:
I told you... :monkey1

That you did. Now I wonder if I should be upset, you did say the HIGHEST number that Adam had was 42 --- does he like me less?! :google :monkey2 :lol :rotfl

LOTRFan said:
That you did. Now I wonder if I should be upset, you did say the HIGHEST number that Adam had was 42 --- does he like me less?! :google :monkey2 :lol :rotfl

I think he tries to spread the love as much as possible... also, I don't actually know how many he got.

lcummins said:
I think he tries to spread the love as much as possible... also, I don't actually know how many he got.

I kid, of course. :D

Back