Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ot: Lotr lego coming

Wait, Gandalf Arrives:

Gandalf
Frodo

Shelob:

Sam
Frodo

Moria:

Pippin
Gimili
Legolas
Boromir

Weathetop:

Merry
Frodo
Aragorn

So yeah, not bad.

EDIT: Took too longg to post/didn't see Mags coverted it.

What am I? Chopped liver? :monkey3

That will be a must have. :rock

Now that I've thought about it for a while I'm having second thoughts. I mean, to be even close to kind of hinting at the right scale, it would have to be obnoxiously huge. I passed on the 1/6th '89 Batmobile because of size. That really hurts, so I can't imagine displaying a Lego structure at least as large as the Batmobile.

It might look odd I guess but I can imagine it looks more cool than odd.

Again, it's the size. No question it wood look cool if they got the shape right.

If they gave it the same kind of attention they did to the Millenium Falcon it would be epic.

Minas Tirith in matchsticks:

MTFinishedsquare8x8.jpg

Pretty sure i've seen a Lego Minas Tirith before..... not from this official line of course, but some of you guys must remember it being done....

Google images! :yess:

minas_tirith_lego.jpg

704026324_d684a6239f.jpg

2192716621_87f9725e62.jpg

lego-middle-earth-at-brickworld-2011-by-the-fellowship-of-the-brick-10.jpg

That last one is epic (and I really like the 3rd one as well), but I have a feeling that in an official line, we'd prolly get something like this:

PICT1533.JPG

Or even this :slap:

1240420501m_SPLASH.jpg

Maglor as an official Lego product even your last picture is pushing it. Assuming there is any likelihood at all, which there really isn't, you are likely to see wall sections that are scene specific. Sadly it seems only the Star Wars theme gets full treatment (death star).

I want a flaming Denethor minifig. Everything else is academic.

:lol :lecture

Maglor as an official Lego product even your last picture is pushing it. Assuming there is any likelihood at all, which there really isn't, you are likely to see wall sections that are scene specific. Sadly it seems only the Star Wars theme gets full treatment (death star).

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Mines of Moria and Helm's Deep ordered through SS using all Reward Points. I have to take a trip down to Chandler where they have a Lego store at the mall, think I'm going to stop by there to pick up some of the lesser $$$ sets, and see if I can qualify for a Hulk or C3P0 figures with purchase.

Back