Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ot: Lotr lego coming

Just cashed in my reward points to get the six sets SS has for sale, and picked up the Orc one locally. Yay.

Forbidden planet say August! They are the only site I've seen them listed on. I was going to wait and see if Amazon and Play would have them, but then I got impatient and decided it would be cheaper for me to use my RP with SS.

I'm getting impatient myself now! :lol

Hopefully sooner rather than later, seeing everyone else getting them... :(

Dayam, I forgot about the Orc Forge set, now I'm on the hunt for the last one to complete my 1st wave of these.

These are just hitting the lower-mainland BC this week for Western Canadian collectors.:)

Some of these look pretty cool, I am not really into collecting Lego but LotR Lego might tempt me. My friend has a lot of Star Wars Lego and some of those sets are quite good.

i was about to get the last 2, (forge and Shelob) but couldn't swallow the $10 shipping charge. I think I may just waste $10 in gas and drive to the store before 6/1.

i was about to get the last 2, (forge and Shelob) but couldn't swallow the $10 shipping charge. I think I may just waste $10 in gas and drive to the store before 6/1.

Target is have a BOGO 50% off Legos this week, though I'm sure it's not on these. You might find some PotC ones though.

Target is have a BOGO 50% off Legos this week, though I'm sure it's not on these. You might find some PotC ones though.

Yeah, I think target is for those stupid ninjango sets.

Kmart was clearancing too, but I guess it happened this weekend and I only went today, shelves cleared out. Slickdeals.net forum confirmed it though, $30 for potc queene Anne's revenge. :panic::horror:panic:

Yeah, I think target is for those stupid ninjango sets.

Kmart was clearancing too, but I guess it happened this weekend and I only went today, shelves cleared out. Slickdeals.net forum confirmed it though, $30 for potc queene Anne's revenge. :panic::horror:panic:

I have a Kmart here. What are you still looking for?

So wait... brick and mortar stores already have theses? My Walmart doesn't.

If you are in the US, keep checking Amazon (put the set in your shopping cart and leave it there, then just periodically check it). I have already seen all of the LOTR sets except for the Orc Forge (Target exclusive) discounted from a couple of dollars or more. I bought the smaller sets from the LEGO store in order to get a few Hulk minifigs, but picked up the Mines set ($68) and Helms Deep ($111) from Amazon. Free Prime shipping and no tax. That's tough to beat on a newly released set.

I have a Kmart here. What are you still looking for?

Not much really, just a deal. I would have picked up any POTC or Potter sets at 50-75% off just for the minifigs and spare pieces.

So don't worry about it. But thanks.

Back