life size droids 1:1 have landed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.... ill be takeing some pictures this weekend. reason for the delay my rooms a tip shipping out my old collection and the walls need wall plugs pulling out and re-painting where i had shelfs, Also my han solo has been in the garage airing out as he stunk of fiberglass resin. im hopeing to hang him on wall if hes smell free lol.
Anyway as another teaser ill post my new life size Don post stormtrooper :)

DSCF1514.jpg

awesome,..........amazing purchases !!!
congratulations, I'm sure these will bring you lots of joy ! :)

Congrats Raider! They look fantastic! I am glad I passed on them as I really have no room for them and cash flow is not so great right now! I wonder who will have the fastest trigger the next time a life size comes up LOL!

I cant believe you are still waiting for your endo by the way, but it will be worth the wait. I am waiting for the HCG Alien, did you go for that too?

I'd now paint those walls grey, and have some back lighting, as in the Millenium Falcon ship, just to create some environment,...or,...grab a few dozens plants, and create an Endor env,....:)

Congrats Raider! They look fantastic! I am glad I passed on them as I really have no room for them and cash flow is not so great right now! I wonder who will have the fastest trigger the next time a life size comes up LOL!

I cant believe you are still waiting for your endo by the way, but it will be worth the wait. I am waiting for the HCG Alien, did you go for that too?

yep the r2-d2 base is MASSIVE, its a pain realy how big it is. Ive not contacted play for a while over my terminator, im glad actually as it give me time to save more money. Im tempted by the HCG alien but its too expensive at play and i realy dont have the room at the moment :(

when is the alien supose to ship to you? did they charge a lot for shipping?

Awesome! Congratzzz on those! They look great together. I do not dare to imagine how much you paid for shipping!

lol the stormtrooper alown cost me $1600 shipping :banghead but they are like gold dust so i had to do it

All i can say is wow wow wow!!

thanks mate

Totally Amazing.

Best I can do is hope and wait for the droids in PF.

get the attakus r2-d2 and c3-p0 they are better than what sideshow can put out i still have my c3p0 from attakus and its very good quality

This is awesome!! :rock :rock

thanks bud

I'd now paint those walls grey, and have some back lighting, as in the Millenium Falcon ship, just to create some environment,...or,...grab a few dozens plants, and create an Endor env,....:)

yep i have to agree with you it looks a bit plain, i only put it together yesterday so its work in progress. Im realy struggleing what to put on the wall

Ie just paint it a darker colour or put a poster like this up .

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-X-...66:2|39:1|72:1683|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

if you can see any better posters on ebay for me let me know people :D

Back