Loading Toys Dangerous Man Loses(09003) [Jason Bourne]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosaicsquare

Super Freak
Reaction score
pic_display.asp

2009310223712623.jpg

Products using the "HT" or" BBI" body etc.
-1 Super Head(new head Connector )
-1 Sweater
-1 Tactical Pants
-1 G18C
-1 G18C Long Magazine
-1 511 High Caliga

MATT DAAAAMOOOONN!!!!

Whatever his flaws, that headsculpt is amazing! I'm digging this new trend of pseudo-bootleg figures being produced with awesome headsculpts (thinking of "the Screaming" Jack). I say, bring 'em on! :rock

C'mon Alex from Clockwork Orange!

Yes, very huge zipper. But that headsculpt is just spot-on! How much is this one? About the same price as the Daniel Craig Bond?

Good price. I'll have to pick this one up for sure. It doesn't come with a body, though, right?

How do you order from these people? I even emailed them and they weren't helpful, but it seems some people are able to order?

eBay is the quickest way to get one. Cotswald is supposed to be distributing the Bond and Transporter figures, but they still don't have them in stock. They have had them up for Pre-order forever.

This made my morning! Amazing! phenominal! Loading Toys is amoung the best at least in the headsculpt department. I'll take these pants but they should just stick to headsculpts. Daniel Craig Bond is among the best I own and one of my favorite collectables.

Can't wait. As mentioned prior in this thread Loading Toys is a new hope for guys like Pacino and Deniro.

Back