Loading Toys Dangerous Man Loses(09003) [Jason Bourne]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coat that The Harvey Dent kitbash is waring is the Spy Seven overcoat
indeed

I don't know for sure if the Bourne kitbash (by lord-22) is wearing that same coat.

is not, i'am pretty sure the coat i use for the supremacy kitbash is a triad toys.

I just noticed too that the rifle that comes with the new Loading Toys Shooter (Marky Mark) would make a good substitute rifle for a Supremacy kitbash.

10096058a4.jpg

500px-Bournesup-rifle1.jpg

Just got my set yesterday and I'm really impressed on the sculpt and paint job. My paint job came out nice without the lip stick look or the highlighted hair. The clothing is nicer than I thought too. Too bad the Shooter figure didn't come out nice like this. I'm hoping they make a Liam Neeson sculpt from Taken next.

I just noticed too that the rifle that comes with the new Loading Toys Shooter (Marky Mark) would make a good substitute rifle for a Supremacy kitbash.

10096058a4.jpg

500px-Bournesup-rifle1.jpg
I notice the same thing too and I happen to have one. It's top heavy made from metal. I don't like it much. My Bourne could break his wrist.

I notice the same thing too and I happen to have one. It's top heavy made from metal. I don't like it much. My Bourne could break his wrist.

:lol Do you have the Loading Toys Shooter or did you just get it separately? I've been looking for one but there are none less than $20...

does someone remember the "code name" of the Niko Bellic from gta4 made by loading toys ? please help me.

:lol Do you have the Loading Toys Shooter or did you just get it separately? I've been looking for one but there are none less than $20...

I just see your post sorry. I bought Shooter set just for black pants and black boots for Bourne kitbash and sell the rest.

Greetings!
My bash can't be called canonical, but I definetely like what I've got.

Pamela Landy:
Listen, people - do you have any idea who you're dealing with?
This is Jason Bourne. You are nine hours behind the toughest
target you have ever tracked. Now I want everyone to sit
down, strap in, and turn on all you've got.
That would mean now.​

~~~

~~~

~~~

Parts List:

Head: Loading Toys Bourne (strikingly painted by Khorn),
Body: Hot Toys TrueType Narrowed Shoulder (palms are also repainted),
Sweater: Loading Toys,
Jeans: Aci Toys,
Shoes: NewLineMiniatures,
Belt: Virtual Toys,
Backpack: VeryHot Toys,