Mooncats 1/6th and other stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved how you trimed down your collection too... Especially the Craig Bond and Spidey... :wink1:

Also great use of that Egyptian environmant.... Looks great with Russell from Stargate.

Is the Doc Ock just the Hasbro one with some slight alterations? I've got that one in storage and while I was looking at taking off the head to use for a Sapito custom (ROTLA) I think he looks great posed with Spidey and I might choose to do likewise.

Lol hows Craig and Parker settling in

It is the Hasbro Dok Ock swapped the body out added some led's to the ends of the arms, modded jacket and glasses, fist gloves new shoes and pants

The hasbro sculpt is a great sculpt but the glasses make the difference

and thx to everyone else for their kind comments

3596106396_1767bab0d9_o.jpg

Lol hows Craig and Parker settling in

It is the Hasbro Dok Ock swapped the body out added some led's to the ends of the arms, modded jacket and glasses, fist gloves new shoes and pants

The hasbro sculpt is a great sculpt but the glasses make the difference

and thx to everyone else for their kind comments

3596106396_1767bab0d9_o.jpg

Very nice... I'm really going to have to try my hand at something like that.

Received a custom T800 blaster from bobamike

Superb quality hard to discern from the Hot Toys - infact the weatherings better

Many thx Boba

5818341261_deb6759ec6_o.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome collection & love the customs :rock

Not sure if this was asked but did you make the Neo & Smith customs or were they commissions? Thanks :D

Last edited:
Excellent Matrix collection. :clap And of course Stargate ;) You made me go for the QMX Death Glider and F-301 Interceptor and they are great.

Back