Mooncats 1/6th and other stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome collection !. :google You have a bit of everything , love the variety. :rock Where did you get the 1/6 cats from with hellboy ?. :lol

Very pleased to have a visit from the artist himself today, a Darren Carnell re-paint of my own crappy first paint on a Lonnie from H2 Headsculpt. Absolutely loving the eyes, and although the photos dont do it justice there's also some subtle sweat lines on it

4508378912_e72bec3011_b.jpg

4508377850_79c51c91c2_b.jpg

4507737003_f43776541f_b.jpg

I know you trimmed the collection down considerably but it still looks great man!

I know you trimmed the collection down considerably but it still looks great man!

I loved how you trimed down your collection too... Especially the Craig Bond and Spidey... :wink1:

Also great use of that Egyptian environmant.... Looks great with Russell from Stargate.

Is the Doc Ock just the Hasbro one with some slight alterations? I've got that one in storage and while I was looking at taking off the head to use for a Sapito custom (ROTLA) I think he looks great posed with Spidey and I might choose to do likewise.

Back