Mooncats 1/6th and other stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx for the comments guys, its appreciated

The 'chick in black' is supposed to be Charlize Theron from Aeon Flux she was a Triad release about a year ago

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
This post is Reserved for ROTS Hurricane Vader

Uni Five God Pheonix

and my customs that I need to finish

Custom Nazi Kroenen

Custom Spiderman Goblin

Custom SG1 Samantha Carter (H2 Creative Sculpt)

Custom BSG Kara Thrace (BillyB sculpt)

Custom BSG Gaius Baltar (Sunhoc sculpt, Darren Carnell paint)

Custom BSG Lee Adama (Chan Ada Sculpt)

Custom SG1 Serpent Guard

Custom SGA Wraith

Custom SGA John Sheppard (Chan Ada sculpt, Les Walker Paint)

and then the repaints

Darren Carnell (Ki Adi Mundi hasblo bash, Chronicles of Riddick - Riddick, SSC Jedi Luke)

Waiting on these paints back from the customisers, hoping Les's will arrive in the next month or two, and Im hoping within 6 months for all the Darren Carnell stuff)

Last edited:
New arrival an olde ive desired for a while but could never justify the price (thank you ebay)

Kerberos Panzer Cop RAH 01

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:
Two items arrived recently Hellboy and Sammael (waiting on Boba Mikes cast of a mask and a HT Abe so that I can put a custom Nazi Kroenen in there along with Hellboys Partner) Heres hoping a Liz Sherman, Johann Krauss and a Prince Nuada arent far away from a HT announcement !​

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:
Great collecton Moon

Its Clear gloss allowed to run, you just need to be a little patient with it let it dry and then add some more letting that drip till it builds up

Wooooow :horror:horror

It's fantastic quality, display, quantity ...

A wonderful collection :google

Yep theres alot and I started building the cabinet 18 months ago at that time I had 2 full detolfs and jabba sat on top, It gets built and 'hey presto' theres more stuff been collected and its choca block again !

My hope is to get rid of all the Star Wars stuff and put them into a seperate cabinet, one thats built as a series of Dio shelves

Death Star / Imperial Cruiser

Tatooine / Jabba Palace

Aztec / Rebel Base

That way I can spread some of them out and the ones that dont quite go place in storage.

But I have to talk my wife into allowing me to move my office out of this pokey room

She's not a great lover of my obsession

So its not happening atm

Last edited:
Back