Mooncats 1/6th and other stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I here ya on the Kerberos, I've been wanting the Takara Version, But I just can't justify the Price and Shipping IMO, Great Collection Mooncat

great Collection in a nice display Set up... are you waiting for Vader to put him in front of the Troppers :)

Thx m8,​

heres the jewel in the crown a ROTS Darth Vader Custom by Hurricane​

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:
This vader is fantastic :horror:horror:horror

Lightsaber is perfect :clap:clap:clap

Just ... respect :bow
Thx

The ultimate goal is to have all my 1/6th sabre wielding figure's with Cathode tube's so I can switch them all on at once, Ive done about a fifth of them so far heres a few Ive got round to taking pictures of (So far Ive done Palp, Dooku, Sith Anakin and Kit Fisto) :

3592261341_48a7bd0a0d.jpg
3593210698_76679f2de9.jpg

Last edited:
:banghead Fantastic display,now which one you like the most

Some of them have been steals, some Ive paid middle of the road and a few Ive paid slightly over the odds for

My best steal was the Medi Spawn for £15 from a shop in Northwich

My most expensive piece to date was the Trinity on Ducatti £400

Coolest looking . . . . I like em all but I really like the re-imagined Cylons as a pair . . Im hoping 2 custom BSG pilots Kara and Lee and when I eventually get my head from Darren Carnell a Gaius Baltar in a Blind Voyeur suit, along with some dog tags in an autographed display will look the dogs dangly bits along with everything else,

Great day today had a waitlist convert (Hulk Buster Statue) which should go nice next to Mk 1 (when it arrives) Mk 2 (arrived today) and Mk 3 arrived a while ago, plus the usual Tony Stark Bash.

Also got my hands on a HT Superman Returns at a reasonable price and he arrived a few days ago :)

Heres the IM's with lights on

3653502173_c252600210_b.jpg

3654283286_a1896af046.jpg
3654271940_1c827043ee.jpg

3654264898_86462d4e71_b.jpg

Back