N.O.E.S freddy new sculpt, hat and glove wip pics - by CAINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Super Freak
Reaction score
78b4d853.jpg

bdd3c4dc.jpg

c28273e4.jpg

5e6814a4.jpg

Last edited:
Re: N.O.E.S freddy sculpt test paint - by CAINE

Thats a Very,Very Nice Sculpt and Paint App,s ~ if they as good as this i,ll take one once ready ;)

Looks awesome Caine!

put me down for one PLEASE!!!...:)...will it be made to fit aa slim body or a narrow body?

Wow looking great Caine def want one any chance on a glove and or hat

real quick Caine,

is this the same sculpt from last year??..if so..was it resized??...cause i remember that it was a little on the larger side...let me know if you are thinking of doing a glove and a hat for this one...detail looks great....let us know...:)

real quick Caine,

is this the same sculpt from last year??..if so..was it resized??...cause i remember that it was a little on the larger side...let me know if you are thinking of doing a glove and a hat for this one...detail looks great....let us know...:)

You're remembering right. I did the first sculpt which was too large and not incredibly accurate, so I resculped it to a more accurate size and screen appearance. This one I'll actually quick mold, cast in wax and clean up like I did with loomis. I'd like to do a glove and a hat. What I'd really like to do is a real cloth and metal glove that can actually slip over a hand. I'll see what I can do.

Heres a pic of the unpainted sculpt on a body.
photo24.jpg

That would be awesome Caine any accesories I'm down for but a cloth and metal glove would be a must have for me probably more than one I have a sheet of copper you are more than welcome to have if your wanting to go all real

i would SOOOO jump on that cloth glove...it would DEFINITELY set you apart in these boards which is sometimes difficult to do....and on the head....that is awesome...when can we expect to see these in production for selling???...its awesome how you reshaped it to fit the body....let us know...i'm fiending to finish my freddy...:)

put me down for one PLEASE!!!...:)...will it be made to fit aa slim body or a narrow body?

I'm thinking narrow shoulder. the slim body seems a little too thin. Any suggestions on what would be best? I was planning that the actual sculpt be sculpted to fit directly on the neck peg instead of cutting it to fit a neck plug, but I'm not sure. All of these decisions can be made now since I'm going to clean it up in the wax stage.

and I'd like to have these ready to go in a couple weeks.

Please add me to the list as well, Caine!

I think the neck plug would be the best way the sculpted neck is a must on Freddy

If there's a list, add me please. Looking really good! If you can pull off the "real" glove that would be boss. You should sculpt some hands as well if the glove happens.

Great sculpt, Spot on with the depth to the makeup

Looks freaking great Caine can't wait for these and really hoping for a hat and glove

I don't know... Something way off... :dunno

Oh, that's right! It's because it's not in my case yet! :lol
Great work, as always Caine, I'm down for it! :hi5:

Right on guys! I'm recasting it in wax right now and in a few days will have the final wax sculpture done. When I'm happy with it I'll open up a interest list.

Ill be here for the list =)

You can work on the hat and gloves... it become a great set with the head.

Back