N.O.E.S freddy new sculpt, hat and glove wip pics - by CAINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick question....is there a 1/6 hand that has individual finger articulation??....if so...will the glove have articulation aswell???....or is it just metal and cloth???....sorry...i get geeky thinking about the possibility of a 1/6 articulated freddy glove...:)

It could be done if it's sculpted. I forget who did it already but i saw it somewhere. Ones customes maybe? But I think it would be much tougher if not impossible to do with a cloth/metal glove. Would be sik though

This one has pivot points so it can move. I know I've seen bendy 1/6 hands, those may be a good choice. But I was planning on the glove coming with a hand inside because of how difficult it is to get the hand in the glove.

If I have time tomorrow I'm going to mold the hat and hand, so hopefully I will have fully painted pics up in a few days. Thanks you guys for all the comments. I can't wait to have the set all ready to go.

The art figures avenger figure has hands with wires In the fingers move quite well I would think that would be your best bet but either way can't wait for this to be done Caine

Last edited:
Place me down....but is this the whole figure of just the accessories to place it on a body?

So it's Freddie One cooking here, right?
I'm very impressed with the glove, honestly! Stunning! Bravo, Caine!

Really would like to see it done into full set (maybe without body? maybe with unpainted head\hat?). Really-really would like to see it for the reasonable price, if it's possible. :D (maybe about 300$ + shipping)

Can I sign in for 3 whole sets?

Not sure if I would get them (it depends of the final look of the set and of the cost), but me and my friends are very interested in your project. So one for me, one for my friend RIDDICK (his actual nickname on this board) and one for my friend not from this board. So I'm not taking all 3 figures for myself, just paying and shipping for few persons (yap, I'm the guy with the PayPal here, lol).

And the last thing: would be nice if everyone could build and order their own set with needed items! For example, buy sweater and the glove only. Or head, hat and glove only. I think that would be very nice, but not sure if it's acceptable for you, Caine.

Anyway, I'm (for myself) interested in the whole complete set (head, hat, glove, hand, sweater, pants, boots) with no body and head\hat\boots painting. That's my dream, if you'd ask me.

Anyway, you rocks!
I will watch this thread.
Good luck in this project, bro!

Last edited:
Yep great work Caine! The head sculpt :rock

me and my friends are very interested in your project.
So one for me, one for my friend RIDDICK (his actual nickname on this board)
Def would be interested in unpainted hatless head and outfit set :)

this is looking better and better. i already ordered my sweater from moe in anticipation of this being offered it will be my first horror custom can't wait.

this is looking better and better. i already ordered my sweater from moe in anticipation of this being offered it will be my first horror custom can't wait.

Thanks man! I'm really excited about this. Soon I'll have an official interest thread started with prices and final product images.

any updates on this Caine?...i really can't wait to see how far you have gotten on this since your last update...:)

I'll have pics of a painted sculpt up tonight. Also. I'm going to post an official interest thread within a couple of days.

cain i'm on the list so when you make it just put my name down for everything unpainted thanks,luis

Back