NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you own any other 1/4 Preds or have you sold them?

I had the 1/4 masked jungle hunter, but sold him, so the closed mouth jungle hunter is the only 1/4 one I have.From what I've seen of neca's other 1/4 predators since jungle hunter, I have no desire to own any of them. maybe if they do wolf and he turns out good, I mite pick him up, or maybe a 1/4 big chap and aliens warrior. to me it looks like qc went down hill or never improved after jungle hunter, so I have passed on all the newest one's.

Last edited:
Add me guys to the group that only own a P1 Closed mouthed 1/4 figure. :clap

Although NECA's Keaton Batman will join him soon. :lecture

I had the 1/4 masked jungle hunter, but sold him, so the closed mouth jungle hunter is the only 1/4 one I have.From what I've seen of neca's other 1/4 predators since jungle hunter, I have no desire to own any of them. maybe if they do wolf and he turns out good, I mite pick him up, or maybe a 1/4 big chap and aliens warrior. to me it looks like qc went down hill or never improved after jungle hunter, so I have passed on all the newest one's.

Seems like they tried so hard with the big one and then the others were a cash in.

Add me guys to the group that only own a P1 Closed mouthed 1/4 figure. :clap

The one and only figure needed to take with you during the apocalypse.:rock

So what exactly is it about the city hunter/Warrior that you guys seem to think doesn't make the grade? I honestly prefer them, although as I mentioned a few posts ago I still reckon the Elder was a disappointingly halfhearted effort.

So what exactly is it about the city hunter/Warrior that you guys seem to think doesn't make the grade? I honestly prefer them, although as I mentioned a few posts ago I still reckon the Elder was a disappointingly halfhearted effort.

:goodpost:

Tbh, the 'witchdoctor' style necklaces of small skulls on the more 'jungle' style preds, really doesn't work for me.. trophy skulls I can understand, full size (or even shrunken) heads hanging from the belt would be awesome.. but having bits of your lunch as jewelry? not so much.. in fact the 'jungle' necklace is my only irritation with the Big Red figure, where imho, it looks completely out of place and I may end up just removing it.

I don't think Big Red fits in either, still bought him though so It seems I'm beyond help when It comes to 1/4 scale Predators. I hope they make the rest of the losties or the super Predators before they countenance releasing any more of these made up characters.

I don't think Big Red fits in either, still bought him though so It seems I'm beyond help when It comes to 1/4 scale Predators. I hope they make the rest of the losties or the super Predators before they countenance releasing any more of these made up characters.

As long as Neca release 1/4 Scar and Machiko, to go with City Hunter and Big Red, I'm good.
:pray:

Yeah, I just saw that but thanks for the link, PharOOO! Looks great, let's post the photos here:

PHOTOS FROM TOYSDAILY: NECA's new 1/4 scale DUTCH FIGURE!

Poster_zps3a97f439.jpg

16_zps664192f9.jpg

09_zps2391f035.jpg

17_zpsd204f2cf.jpg

Back