NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA's 1/4 scale is easily my favorite collectible line ever.

Alien, Batman 1966, Batman 1989, Dutch, Predator, Predator 2, Michael Myers, Terminator Endo, Iron Man among others makes this a collector's paradise.
Amazing sculpts, paint, and detail all for an affordable price for pratically anyone.

Nothin that I've heard. I keep checking every other day though.
He's the ultimate predator, so I have no idea they wouldn't tackle him quicker.

The only thing that Sucks is He's THE Ultimate Predator but was Featured in a sub-par Movie:( Wished he would've survived the fight:) Hopefully they'll release him in a 1/4 scale or at least a new Sculpt in a 7 in scale.

Also I'm amazed how some members here can pose the **** out of some figure :D I mean looking at those 1/4 Dutch pics......Simply WOW!!!

Regarding 1/4 Dutch, what's the best (cheapest) place to pre-order or order?
I was hoping Gamestop like I did with the West & Keaton Batman figures but he isn't listed; the same for TRU.
BBTS has him listed for $84.99 but their shipping is usually high.
Anyplace else?

Regarding 1/4 Dutch, what's the best (cheapest) place to pre-order or order?
I was hoping Gamestop like I did with the West & Keaton Batman figures but he isn't listed; the same for TRU.
BBTS has him listed for $84.99 but their shipping is usually high.
Anyplace else?

you can always do the Pile of Loot Feature and Save on Shipping:wink1:
More is better when ordering from BBTS:lecture

Well, he didn't say anything the rest of us didn't pretty much say. I'm sure its not surprising that Rider doesn't like it, but he isn't wrong on this one is he. The face kinda spoils it.

@wolverenz, why change, I am right on this ?

I change, when Neca inprove this sculpt and paintjob.

They make some great facesculpts(Aliens Hudson, NoES human Freddy, etc.), but here is something off.

Neca can make a better Schwarzenegger facesculpt. Compare this with the old T-800 sculpt, they revisted something(that make the sculpt better).

I think, when they fix the errors, Neca can made a outstanding Schwarzenegger sculpt.

Well, he didn't say anything the rest of us didn't pretty much say. I'm sure its not surprising that Rider doesn't like it, but he isn't wrong on this one is he. The face kinda spoils it.

It's a shame. We were all blown away by NECA's first Preds on the market, especially the wow factor of the 1/4 P1. They haven't really kicked on from that though unfortunately and just seem to be pumping OK, but not great stuff out at the moment.

01_zpsd78b4fa7.jpg

06_zpse885eb4e.jpg

05_zps1fba3b68.jpg

07_zps65eece4d.jpg

08_zps380d8ada.jpg

11_zps014f556e.jpg

12_zps90ef0d5d.jpg

04_zps7f96a0ff.jpg

03_zps15a3f529.jpg

You would think with the increase in size that they would be able to add more detail in the face sculpt, but this looks identical to the 7 inch figure...Just blown up in size. This is a no buy for me.

And what's up with the eyes? He looks like he's possessed.

Yep. Sticking with the smaller ones. As feared human figures just can't make the jump to 1:4 at low end. Increased size does not help them. The eyes and the lips being the main ****er-uppers.

Last edited:
this 1/4 dutch should retail for about $29.99 not $85 to $99.99 for sure, this is not a $100 figure in my book.

Back