NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just did a test run with a neca gift card and at that payment page it looks like my CC info is saved? Anyone else seeing this? Kind of scared that when I hit order it might say declined or make me go back and put in the 3 digit.... it appears to be all set though?

**** YOU NECA! I thought my CC info was saved but when i hit complete order it took me back and made me enter 3 digit. Cost me precious time..AND the ****ing waiting in line and shipping screen caught me again! A good 40 seconds wasted...

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed it again. Whatever I’m over it. I wanted these but I won’t pay stupid aftermarket prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got one! :yess:

Kept refreshing and watching the exclusives pop up one by one. :lol Didn't have to wait in line this time.

Same thing happened today as yesterday. Got stuck on the shipping method screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** YOU NECA! I thought my CC info was saved but when i hit complete order it took me back and made me enter 3 digit. Cost me precious time..AND the ****ing waiting in line and shipping screen caught me again! A good 40 seconds wasted...

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happened to me yesterday. The shipping estimate takes too long to finish.

I got one of the regular sets. I feel like I just won the freakin' lottery... and also a bit light-headed from how fast my heart was pounding. Phew! :lol

I don't know what the difference was between today and the past two days, but the "checkout line" only lasted about five seconds this time. I hope everyone here who wants this set is able to get it at close to retail. I wasn't going to pay scalper prices -- and even if I was willing, I would have been hesitant to do so given NECA's poor quality control. At least they offered replacement parts for last year's cartoon set if you ordered directly from them.

Back