NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened today as yesterday. Got stuck on the shipping method screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It happened to me too, in fact I actually HAD to add the CC code ANd pick up a new shipping option. AND I was able to score a set today. Crazy.

This is insane, it is all random, no mater how fast you are.

Whoever designed NECA's website needs to be replaced soon. I really feel for some of you, but I wouldn't get desperate and pay scalper prices quite yet. Give it time.

Were you by any chance able to snag two Hawkins? I understand if not given the high pressure situation here :lol

Hawkins is still up. He was up for at least 30min yesterday (when I stopped looking) so chances are you can still get him

They better fulfill these orders .

That was nerve racking ..I was literally hitting refresh every second since half an hour before

Used a cc which I hope Neca protects my info

But it’s so weird, kept popping up like an assembly line one by one around a minute past

The storing your information in the system and that text they flashed at me sealed the deal

Definitely the way to go was avoid PP and have the CC stored in their site.

I’m so drained

Hawkins is still up. He was up for at least 30min yesterday so chances are you can still get him

Not when its 'US only' I can't

vlcsnap-2018-06-08-18h16m08s015.jpg

(no, not you guys) :lol

No luck this time. I went for the dio set (I was asked to buy that one). The shipping and CC took me the same amount of time as yesterday, but the ordered wasn't confirmed. :(

It really was just luck of the draw. Everyone here did everything as fast as anyone else could, and it just randomly booted some while rewarding others. I’d love to know the final number of what was available to PO.

Back