Need some help with my T-600......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:rotfl:moon:rotfl:lol !!! KARMA BABY !!! :lol:rotfl:moon:rotfl:lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Last edited:
:lol:rotfl:moon:rotfl:lol !!! KARMA BABY !!! :lol:rotfl:moon:rotfl:lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

No, it's not. Karma has no reason to come back and bite me. I did nothing wrong.

Needless to say don't deal with that guy again. Packaging the figures like that is just plain disrespectful, to the figures and to you far as I'm concerned.

Whats the paint like on the Predators? Wouldn't surprise me if it got scratched to hell.

It's not surprisingly. they're all in great condition, I don't know why the poor T-600 is all in shambles(not anymore, I fixed him) It's still NOT original as he described.

Here's a pic of the Wolf Pred that was packaged with him.
100_0851.jpg

100_0853.jpg

100_0854.jpg

100_0855.jpg

100_0852.jpg

Looks like the body of the T-600 is original, but the gun and (pretty sure the) ammo pack are not. Not to mention the jacked-up mask. With all the damage and non-original pieces you've got a hunk of junk right there.

And who the ____ would package stuff so poorly? Be sure to post the name so we can all avoid that ____nut :lecture

Also, pretty sure your Wolf at least has a repainted Bio... that doesn't look right to me.

Looks like the body of the T-600 is original, but the gatlin gun and ammo pack are not. Not to mention the jacked-up mask. You've got basically a worthless hunk of junk right there.

And who the ____ would package stuff so poorly? Be sure to post the name so we can all avoid that ____nut :lecture

That's what I was afraid of. I do still like it, the ammo pack, gun and mask look like they were taken from Hasbro or Mattel toys.

No, it's not. Karma has no reason to come back and bite me. I did nothing wrong.

So now you're pretending like the whole Celtic Pred incident never happened? :monkey1 :lol

Anyways, yes, you got butt____ed. That's the Playmates 10" T-600 gat, pack and mask. Though you can make apples out of oranges by throwing a bit of gunmetal weathering on the gun, a bit of terp to the silver pack to age it a bit and taking a lighter to the edges of the mask. It won't be 100% HT, but it'll look a damn site better than it looks now.

It also looks like you've got some real ____ty "weathering" on Scar too which basically ruin that figure. Yeah, as GB said, please give us this dude's name so we know not to deal with him.

Last edited:
So now you're pretending like the whole Celtic Pred incident never happened? :monkey1 :lol

Anyways, yes, you got butt____ed. That's the Playmates 10" T-600 gat, pack and mask. Though you can make apples out of oranges by throwing a bit of gunmetal weathering on the gun, a bit of terp to the silver pack to age it a bit and taking a lighter to the edges of the mask. It won't be 100% HT, but it'll look a damn site better than it looks now.

No, I'm not:lol

I found out it's Playmates too, I looked at the inside of the mask, and on the back of the ammo box.

I'm not looking at this deal as a total loss though, the two Predators are still perfect. This guy told me this T-600 was 100% original, with box and everything(I don't see a box, stand, grenade launcher, ect) and it cost him $400 bucks off eBay. Bull____ Should I leave this guy a negative, or neutral feedback? Cause based on the pack job I'm definately not giving him a positive.

No, I'm not:lol

I found out it's Playmates too, I looked at the inside of the mask, and on the back of the ammo box.

I'm not looking at this deal as a total loss though, the two Predators are still perfect. This guy told me this T-600 was 100% original, with box and everything(I don't see a box, stand, grenade launcher, ect) and it cost him $400 bucks off eBay. Bull____ Should I leave this guy a negative, or neutral feedback? Cause based on the pack job I'm definately not giving him a positive.

No, your Scar looks like ass too, with all that silver ____ shellacked all over the armor. You wouldn't get $100 for him like that. You got had man. NEGATIVE ALL THE WAY. I'd report his ass for a refund.

Also, I better not see this ____ pimped in the FS threads as "original" or I'll report you to Dave. :nana:

No, your Scar looks like ass too, with all that silver ____ shellacked all over the armor. You wouldn't get $100 for him like that. You got had man. NEGATIVE ALL THE WAY. I'd report his ass for a refund.

Also, I better not see this ____ pimped in the FS threads as "original" or I'll report you to Dave. :nana:

It's a Wolf Pred. How can I remove the paint on the Wolf, without ____ing up the original paint?

The other thing is, he told me the Cleaner Kit Wolf was original and not custom in anyway.

Ok, I don't want this thing anymore. How much do you think I can sell it for? $100 shipped? $110??

It's still a good base figure, minus the ammo pack and gatling gun.... and of course the mask:lol

assuming you can get all that ____ing hotglue off, TA sells theirs loose (which is where I'm assuming he bought it from) for $80. BTW, at least give us his ebaY handle. We can figure out who he is (I'm betting he's a member here with a 2010 join date :lol).

It's a Wolf Pred. How can I remove the paint on the Wolf, without ____ing up the original paint?

The other thing is, he told me the Cleaner Kit Wolf was original and not custom in anyway.

That paint all over the armor ain't original. It looks horrendous and I'm betting even more so in person. To fix it you'd have to probably drop another $50+ with one of the painters here.

That paint all over the armor ain't original. It looks horrendous and I'm betting even more so in person. To fix it you'd have to probably drop another $50+ with one of the painters here.

____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously? I knew it wasn't original once I took him outta the box(I've owned 10++ Wolf Preds) but in low light it looks good.

So, do you know anyone who could do a quick paint fix? SilentSurfer by any chance?

He's a member on here. I had a hell of a time even getting these figures from him(he had my end for over a month before he even shipped these to me). I traded with him.

johnautobot

He told me, that the Wolf was original and unmodded, and that the T-600 was 100% complete, ect.

Get your money back and leave him a negative feedback on ebaY: "Fraud. Lied about item in auction to get more $$$." Also leave him negative feedback here and PM Jen with the info. She'll add it to his name in the FS threads.

As far as getting it repainted, SilentSurfer now does stuff for SSC too. I don't want to speak for him but while definitely worth the wait, the turnaround would probably be a decent space and in the long run, you're better off just getting your money back and picking him up from a more credible board member.

Back