Need some help with my T-600......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get your money back and leave him a negative feedback on ebaY: "Fraud. Lied about item in auction to get more $$$." Also leave him negative feedback here and PM Jen with the info. She'll add it to his name in the FS threads.

As far as getting it repainted, SilentSurfer now does stuff for SSC too. I don't want to speak for him but while definitely worth the wait, the turnaround would probably be a decent space and in the long run, you're better off just getting your money back and picking him up from a more credible board member.

Oh he does? Badass(my Elder Wolf idea has been on hold for 6 or 7 months now:lol )

I didn't buy it off eBay, it was all done on these boards.

IDK, maybe I can find a Wolfs complete armour on here somewhere. Thank you for all the advice/tips Nam.

Still can't believe I fell for this:slap Live and Learn I guess, huh?

Oh he does? Badass(my Elder Wolf idea has been on hold for 6 or 7 months now:lol )

I didn't buy it off eBay, it was all done on these boards.

IDK, maybe I can find a Wolfs complete armour on here somewhere. Thank you for all the advice/tips Nam.

Still can't believe I fell for this:slap Live and Learn I guess, huh?

Live, learn and report that dude's douchiness to the mods so others can avoid the same mistake. Also, it doesn't hurt to ask for pics and posting them in the item threads BEFORE BUYING/TRADING and saying, "Hey, I was thinking about buying this. Does it look right to you guys?" It'll be worth the hazing you might get just to avoid future situations like this.

Refusing to take pics should have been your first clue. Not sure what the other predator looks like but that Wolf is definitely repainted and badly at that.

As Nam is saying, file a claim with Paypal (if its not too late) and report him as a fraud. You basically got sold a big box of crap.

Exactly. And he lied to me as well. He told me this T-600 was the Exclusive Weathered version, and was 100% complete and original. He's obviously not, and he's missing the Grenade Launcher too......

It's a Wolf Pred. How can I remove the paint on the Wolf, without ____ing up the original paint?

The other thing is, he told me the Cleaner Kit Wolf was original and not custom in anyway.

He's a member on here. I had a hell of a time even getting these figures from him(he had my end for over a month before he even shipped these to me). I traded with him.

johnautobot

He told me, that the Wolf was original and unmodded, and that the T-600 was 100% complete, ect.

johnautobot 8===D-:moon <<<<< Predator vs. Alien

:lol:lol:lol

Refusing to take pics should have been your first clue. Not sure what the other predator looks like but that Wolf is definitely repainted and badly at that.

As Nam is saying, file a claim with Paypal (if its not too late) and report him as a fraud. You basically got sold a big box of crap.

The other Predator looks even more like ____ IMHO, but it's still a Predator:lol

As Nam is saying, file a claim with Paypal (if its not too late) and report him as a fraud.
You basically got sold a big box of crap.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I'd rather have a shelf full of NECA kiddie garbage than those figures. They're embarrassing. No HT is better than kiddie-customized HT.

Hi I do own t-600 and wolf predator...Can upload pics for you look at? Your t-800 mask look like cutting half and left gun is missing and wolf predator colour look all wrong!!!

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I'd rather have a shelf full of NECA kiddie garbage than those figures. They're embarrassing. No HT is better than kiddie-customized HT.

Exactly. The Wolf's armour paint(that's all that's been repainted on him) looks "ok" at best, it's to blingy and new looking. I don't know why he even did repaint him. It makes no sense.

I'm gonna take pics of this "lost" Predator in a minute.

Hi I do own t-600 and wolf predator...Can upload pics for you look at? Your t-800 mask look like cutting half and left gun is missing and wolf predator colour look all wrong!!!

Hi Cheeseman69, I've owned over 10 Wolfs and this is my first T-600. But I already know everything that's wrong with them, I was just told that they'd be all original....and they weren't.

Dude, you only have 45 days FROM THE DATE OF PAYMENT to file a claim with PayPal.

Doesn't matter when he shipped it, it starts from the date of payment.
That's probably why he held onto your stuff for so long.

So, if you're going to do it...you need to do it now.

"The Buyer Protection Programs require a dispute to be filed in the
Resolution Center within 45 days of payment. If a dispute is filed 45
calendar days or more after the initial transaction, PayPal won’t
investigate the dispute."

100_0849.jpg

100_0843.jpg

And you just pm trying to trade this for my guardian and lost predator??:rotfl

so someone screwed you and you tried to screw me ??? lol :rotfl

oh if you want parts i just can give them to you , you dont have to give me anything , i have several parts man , so tell me what you need and ill look for them

Back