Need some help with my T-600......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you got f'd all around on this deal. That Lost Predator is awful... why do the talentless feel the need to repaint things from HT?!?

I know, but I was thinking paint thinner would work on the Lost's body. His armour is fine.

DO NOT use break fluid, paint thinner or any other type of garbage like that. It can potentially have other ramifications with the rubber in the joints and other body parts. See the "Broken HT Robocop" thread for just an example of unnoticed side-effects that can happen behind the scenes. Try alcohol wipes. It's such a ____ty, novice paint job I doubt he cleared it. So that should help with removing it and it won't eat through the clear coat HT put on it enough to damage the underlying OG paints.

Wolf got a make-over, took 10min.
BEFORE:
100_0851.jpg

AFTER
100_0867.jpg

100_0866.jpg

100_0865.jpg

DO NOT use break fluid, paint thinner or any other type of garbage like that. It can potentially have other ramifications with the rubber in the joints and other body parts. See the "Broken HT Robocop" thread for just an example of unnoticed side-effects that can happen behind the scenes. Try alcohol wipes. It's such a ____ty, novice paint job I doubt he cleared it. So that should help with removing it and it won't eat through the clear coat HT put on it enough to damage the underlying OG paints.

and with the alcohol whipes spent months trying to clean it up
watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=085nJyj4TBM

The paint feels "sticky" and it's already flaking(sp?) off. So, can I use rubbing alcohol maybe deluted a little with some water??

The paint feels "sticky" and it's already flaking(sp?) off. So, can I use rubbing alcohol maybe deluted a little with some water??

That's fine. It'll take some elbow grease, but patience is on your side here. Forget the newbs, their impatience and their irrelevant YouTube vids about RC bodies. We're not talking $50 NECA kiddie garbage, we're talking $200 high-end collectibles. Who give a ____ how long it takes so long as the end result is quality.

That's fine. It'll take some elbow grease, but patience is on your side here. Forget the newbs, their impatience and their irrelevant YouTube vids about RC bodies. We're not talking $50 NECA kiddie garbage, we're talking $200 high-end collectibles. Who give a ____ how long it takes so long as the end result is quality.

Yeah, exactly. I've got plenty of time, and patience as well.

Speaking of $50 NECA stuff, are you getting the 20' P1 Predator Neca is doing, Nam?

Yeah, exactly. I've got plenty of time, and patience as well.

Speaking of $50 NECA stuff, are you getting the 20' P1 Predator Neca is doing, Nam?

Is he masked? If so, and the pose isn't silly dramatic, I might consider it. If not, no. I thought that was only a gay wishlist rumor though? :huh

*runs off to scour through the migraine inducing kiddie garbage thread to find pics *:lol

Back