New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally saw the figures from series 2 at my local TRU yesterday. As much as I wanted them, the paint apps were so awful I just couldn't bring myself to buy them. Cartoony looking pink Freddy faces with globs of overpaint on the teeth and eyes. What really puzzles me is series one looked fantastic, with some of the best paint work I've ever seen in this scale. I don't know what changed between then and now. It's a shame, I was really looking forward to more Freddy.

I only have the revenge Freddy. It was the most watched for me as a kid as I owned the "original" VHS (not taped) :nana:

I don't see the need for the other three unless I come across them years down the road at a discount.

I think this sculpt is the must get of all four since it contains the "essence" of FK.

neca_part2__freddy__s_revenge_by_police_box_traveler-d47jmsc.jpg

Arrived today, love this figure.

I finally saw the figures from series 2 at my local TRU yesterday. As much as I wanted them, the paint apps were so awful I just couldn't bring myself to buy them. Cartoony looking pink Freddy faces with globs of overpaint on the teeth and eyes. What really puzzles me is series one looked fantastic, with some of the best paint work I've ever seen in this scale. I don't know what changed between then and now. It's a shame, I was really looking forward to more Freddy.

Yeah I was so excited to get Part III Freddy but after seeing it in the store, I wasnt impressed. It makes me a little worried for Hero Ash that will be in Series 2 of the Evil Dead 2 line....

I only have the revenge Freddy. It was the most watched for me as a kid as I owned the "original" VHS (not taped) :nana:

I don't see the need for the other three unless I come across them years down the road at a discount.

I think this sculpt is the must get of all four since it contains the "essence" of FK.

Indeed! I got the Part II version too since it does have the essence of Krueger.

Wow! I hope they keep the freddy, jason, and evil dead lines going. I'd love to see at least one of each from every movie! :)

Looks like, for fred at least, they are doing a couple different looks, for part 3 anyway.

Wow! I hope they keep the freddy, jason, and evil dead lines going. I'd love to see at least one of each from every movie! :)

Looks like, for fred at least, they are doing a couple different looks, for part 3 anyway.

Agreed. I'm going to be buying alot of Neca figures and I haven't collected them like this in years.

I wonder if Neca will do a redo of New Nightmare? Looking at the old one compared to these new Freddy's, it looks pretty shi%$y.

Back