New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up Part 3 at an FYE the other day. He's pretty cool, the design works better for a statue than an action figure in my opinion. Still have not seen them at TRU. My seasonal job there ends on X-Mas Eve, so hopefully I will still be able to use my employee discount on the part 4.

I think NECA said they are looking at starting up a Jason run next year, so Freddy may take a back seat, but I'm guessing if this wave sells well, the dream killer will be back.

if they do a Jason from every movie.....:yess:

Yeah, these two are definitely a step down in quality compared to the last two. I'm really only interested in getting the Dream Warrior Freddy.

Gonna check my Toys R Us tomorrow. What state do you live in?

CA, Los Angeles area. I hit 3 TRU's over the past few days and they all had lots of new Freddies.

Got the Dream Warriors Freddy tonight at Toys R Us. Insane crowd, but it was worth it. He looks better than expected, but i'm still not all that impressed with the Dream Master Freddy...especially after seeing it in person.

I'll probably end up getting it just for completists sake, but i'm in no rush.

Great pics! NECA makes the absolute BEST Freddies imo. :love

Finally opened a part 4 Freddy, was acually more impressed than I thought I would be. I was afraid some of the arms would be on fragile joints or not articulated at all.

Actually they are all on nice sturdy ball joints :yess:

It really is worth the effort to search through the pegs for a good paint job on these. I've brought home 3 dream warriors to keep sealed and returned them all after comparing them to this one. I'll get my second when I find another that looks like this:

necafreddydreamwarriors.jpg

Nah they're 7" figures

thanks dude....i used to collect the movie maniacs years ago and hot them out recently...i have about 10 of them all in the box...these new freddys have got me highly interested!!! so much so i have enquired @ the same shop i got my first and only hot toys figure (T1 T-800) and they are offering all 4 freddys plus the new freddy (remake) for 129 AUD...better than any where on e-bay!! what you guys reckon??? i told myself i wouldnt buy anymore 7 inch figures! damn u neca haha

I don't collect 7" anymore either but I still own all of the ones I bought and every now and again I still do buy them. Can't pass up on Freddy and Evil Dead 2.

Back