New PREDATOR Movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
#HuntThePredator?

From ComingSoon.net:

The official Facebook page for Predators - yes, the 2010 film - has hit its followers with a bit of a surprise.

"There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man... We're all gonna die," reads the image against a backdrop which features San Diego. Comic-Con arrives in the area this week, so what does 20th Century Fox have brewing?

A new film announcement? Video game? Something else in another medium?

Fox will be holding a panel next weekend, bringing with it Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, The Wolverine, and a "surprise" (via The Hollywood Reporter).

Robert Rodriguez, producer of Predators, told us last fall that he owed the studio a call about another film. Perhaps some traction was made and he got things moving.

predator.608x608.jpg

https://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=106469

I really hope it is a movie. And there are some hints it might be.

But it might just be something stupid.

I have a question, How come they never make any direct to DVD predator movies? because of the budget it takes to make a predator movie?

Even though the movies would be bad I think I would like to see some Direct to DVD predator action. It would be better than nothing at all.

It is a Fox panel. If they're having a panel for some mobile game or whatever that will be very disappointing.

As the news says, it is already having two movie panels and a "surprise". Hopefully it is a new movie!

Something tells me many folks will disagree there. :lol
Count me in this camp. But I don't really care, either. Doesn't hurt me if they make another generic, forgettable Predator sequel, but I don't know if I'll bother watching it.

I'm down. Make that Expendables/Predator cross over a reality
:yuck

Has a movie franchise ever been screwed over by a studio as much as the Predator franchise?

I know there are many Pred purists here...Im not one. I love all things Predator including the crappy movies. If theres a new one...I'll be there! :lecture :lol

Back