New PREDATOR Movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might get the Predator mandibles right in the next movie...

classic_predator_by_bulldan-d3474f1.png

I might see it on DVD, but I wouldn't go out of my way unless a creative team I really liked were involved, or if the consensus among reviewers was that it was genuinely good and different than what came before.

It's funny, for years and years Hollywood neglected the geek fan who wanted to see more Predator films, cross-over Predator/Alien movies, more comic book hero movies, more old franchises across the continuum revisited, etc. And back in those old days, I wanted them to do all that stuff so badly! Now that this has become a staple of the film industry we see the dark side of it--most of the stuff we get in this vein is complete crap, only serving to sully the legacy of beloved franchises. So my response is just the opposite of the exuberant optimism of the version of me from 10 years ago who first heard about Alien vs. Predator: the Movie. Too bad.

If it doesn't turn out to be a new movie then the SDCC teaser thing seems a tad silly. Would the internet go that crazy over wanting a new game etc?

If it's an console/PC game like Predator: Concrete Jungle, I'd be ecstatic. Dunno about you guys, but I loved that game so much. Though it obviously wasn't perfect, it was a step in the right direction as far as feeling like you were the creature. Nothing wrong with using third-person, developers need to get that through their heads.

If it's an console/PC game like Predator: Concrete Jungle, I'd be ecstatic. Dunno about you guys, but I loved that game so much. Though it obviously wasn't perfect, it was a step in the right direction as far as feeling like you were the creature. Nothing wrong with using third-person, developers need to get that through their heads.

I love that game too. If it had a bigger development budget, perhaps it would've been a top tier game.

The city levels are so much fun, but it starts to falter near the end a bit. I still pick it up and play it every now and then.

Word is...

The alien monster Predator is on the hunt for San Diego Comic-Con attendees.

To mark the 3-D Blu-ray release of the 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger-starring “Predator,” Fox is dedicating a jungle-themed booth to the film and its iconic extra-terrestrial.

“Predator” fans will be able to purchase custom-designed mini-figurines featuring their likeness. Because what fan wouldn’t want to see his or her own decapitated head, spine still attached, being held up by a Predator?

The action figures will be created using photographs of participants (taken at the booth) and 3-D printing. The figurines will be mailed to buyers after the convention. Click through the gallery above for a sneak peek.

The booth will also feature a Comic-Con exclusive “Predator 3D” head as well as the opportunity to preorder the 3D Blu-ray.

Last edited:
Pfft, who gives a ****. This is one of those movies that really doesn't need a 3D release -- especially if they're using the DNR'd Hunter Edition video.

Tbh, even if it was Concrete jungle all over again with a new graphics engine I would be super happy. But anything from an Xbox, Pc and Playstation game to a movie would make me die happily. But who knows, maybe we might get both. :lol:lol:rotfl

Back