• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I'm a leaving feedback virgin, I hope this is all okay Pix.Please lemme know if I done it wrong.

+15 to Razors edge (and thats only the ones I can remember off top of me head)
+3 to JSA
+1 to Nash
+1 to DannieDarko
+1 to Portugueezer
+1 to Grond33
+3 to Kit fisto
+6 to mfrancoiii

I apologise to you all for the lateness of my leaving feedback and if I have forgotten anybody then please pm me(my memory sux)

Thank you all so much & big thanks to Pixletwin for updating this feedback for us all. :duff
x :cool:

A very big +1 for NightCreeper. Gave me an awesome deal on a perfect Medicom Fett. :cool:

+1 for Brent72, great guy to deal with! Fast Payment and very very friendly!!! THANKS AGAIN BRENT!!

thanks pix, im still hoping to get it worked out but im getting tired of trying to contact spliff and to have him just ignore me.

If he wants to make things right, im willing to retract my negative mark against him. Ball is in his court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back