• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to the Godfather :D :D (I bought it through Fireside Collectibles so wasn't sure if that would go here or not??)

+1 for Dboz for a great deal and shipping on a HT drake, much appreciated:D

Big +1 to Amarcord for buying the Ghostrider :rock

another big +1 to Bad Moon for buying the EVIL SITH LUKE! :rock

yet another big +1 to Galactiboy for his purchase of The Undead Businessman! :rock

and...

+1 to Cocoboloboy for buying the finished JOKER HEAD! :rock

another +1 for bwayne for payment for his upcoming JOKER head! :rock

Enjoy them all my friends! :D

Last edited:
Updated... :duff

+1 to rdm577 (who is a member but has yet to post 1 single thing here) for the Dead Sucurity Guard :rock

I will also give myself +1 for the same transaction since rdm can't post it in here...

:blissysmi

A Big 1+ to JAWS for supplying my PF Hulk, and for shipping it in light-speed time. took less than 24 hrs to receive. What a wonderful statue, and great seller. Thanks JAWS!!! Look for Pics soon in the Marvel Section.

Last edited:
Also a belated +1 to Spliff for my Spidey 3 Symbiote, and a +1 to Teemu for the fantastic Blade Medicom Figure. Both great sellers, excellent communication, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks guys.:D

+1 to Anti-Hero for a Medicom RAH Cyclops

+1 to Icummins for a Hot Toys Elder Predator

+1 to YoNoSe for a Medicom RAH Metal Gear Solid Tiger Stripe Snake

+1 to Hightreker for a Medicom RAH Symbiote Spider-Man, comic version

+1 to Teemu for a Medicom RAH Wolverine, comic version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back