Official 12" Hot Toys Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The top one is the first one they made. The second is the Begins costume but from TDK (and the one everybody goes apesht for).
icon14.gif

Nice, thanks. :rolleyes:
Assuming someone actually wants it...

I'm sure if u list it, there will be people who want it. I sold mine off for about USD$150 to a collector last year. I've seen them on ebay many times since and they've always sold upwards of $100.

Good luck! There was a guy looking for a Begins Bats in the WTB section a few days ago. Might wanna contact him out if u haven't already.

Good luck! There was a guy looking for a Begins Bats in the WTB section a few days ago. Might wanna contact him out if u haven't already.

Thanks Jeff! That guy has since changed his request - it looks like he is going for the TDK original costume now, big shock. :rolleyes: ;) I appreciate you trying to help though.

I have a few more leads to chase, than it's off the ebay.

Sure thing. Good luck!! I think u can definitely get at least $100 for it, probably even more.

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I acquired a HT BB Batman last year and have recently considered selling him in hopes of saving towards trading up to the TDK Original Costume version.

I realize the market for this figure has subsided, but what can I expect to get for it? Recently on ebay one sold for $235 shipped.

Just to follow up...my MMS13 sold for $290 shipped on ebay. I was happily surprised, as well as relieved, since I was fortunate enough to land a Original Costume TDK Batman from a fellow freak for $300.:banana

Back