Official 12" Hot Toys Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have any of the OC Batmans... An I gave up looking Ill have 2 Dark Knight Vers in the end... A DX and a normal... Thats enough Batmans for me... Besides I already have 13 Hottoys now these things are starting to pile up fast... You should see one wall of my room all Hottoys boxes there...

Going to resurrect an old thread! I recently found a camera purchased years ago so I thought I would post pics of my HT Begins figure. It was the 1st HT figure I ever bought, got it for £60 off e-bay, a steal really. It remains one of my favourites in my albeit small collection. From some angles it looks a little bad and it doesn't take a photo too well but from some angles it's the opposite I think. The cape is brilliant, in my opinion! I know the DK original suit figure is better in every way but I still love this thing.

You may notice I repainted the mouth area and added a little black to his eyes! Anyway, onto the pics

y2nmt.jpg

23vnnmg.jpg

a1i8lk.jpg

sq2pa1.jpg

2eyj9sl.jpg

5p1w0y.jpg

10eers0.jpg

242wx9u.jpg

14mp8l.jpg

That actually looks not too bad of a figure from pictures 3 and 4. There's just something that looks weird to me at certain angles. Why is the head so square like and pointy... like a low poly 3D model type of effect as if it was for Quake3.

There's a lot of give in the chest area, it can be pressed in a lot, there's just air underneath it between that and the body. If it was more snug to the body it would look better maybe, also if the belt was lower it would benefit a lot as well I think. I may look into slackening it so it can be positioned lower. Gonna look through this thread from start to finish later!

Hey guys, forgive me if this was discussed earlier in this thread, but does anyone know why HT never made a Scare Crow/Crane figure?

Nice pics Platty!

Back