Original HALLOWEEN (1978) returns to select theaters Oct. 25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if already posted... Doing a search on "Halloween" here turns up pretty much the entire board. :lol

Anyway, I know there are lots of Freaks who love Carpenter's original classic as much as I do so I figured I'd share this cool news:

screenvision-header-jpg.jpg

Screenings begin October 25.

Participating theaters will be listed beginning Friday, Sept 14, and new locations will be added continuously through Sept 28. *Scroll down for our current list and please check back for updates!

List of theaters (more to be added) with links to purchase tickets: https://www.screenvision.com/cinema-events/halloween/

:hi5:

Oh, and here's the official re-release poster:

FINAL-400x600.png

:rock :rock :rock

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I will definately catch this, haven't seen it in a theatre or even seen the opurtunity come up.

Yea I'm looking at an hour and a half drive one way if I want to see this. Nothing in Philly, wtf..

Thanks for the info!

So far nothing near me unfortunately.:( How the hell can there only be two listings in Illinois - The home of Haddonfield ??? :slap

Well, this was just the initial list of 9/14 and they did say they'll be adding theaters until 9/28, so keep your fingers crossed and keep checking.

Boo! :( Don't give up hope, though. Seriously, the list more than doubled in the past couple of hours. And they're supposedly still booking for almost 2 more weeks.

I'll keep looking. I looked earlier when I saw this thread come up and they had a laughably short list. It looks much better now, but hopefully keeps on growing.

:yess: 5 mins away just added.

Night before Halloween at 7:30pm, epic, this is when I would have been popping it in my dvd player so this is beyond perfect.

:yess: 5 mins away just added.

Night before Halloween at 7:30pm, epic, this is when I would have been popping it in my dvd player so this is beyond perfect.

If someone would have told me just a couple months ago that we'd get RAIDERS and HALLOWEEN in major nationwide theatrical re-releases this year I would have had them committed. This is awesome.

:hi5:

WTF - these IL theaters are like backyard school lots. :lol

Seriously, though, thanks for posting IJ!
Hopefully they come up with a nice one in Chicago soon.

No worries. :duff:

Yeah, there are a lot of art cinemas on the list (which makes sense). But there are at least a couple of legit megaplexes on the ATL list already as well.

Back