Original HALLOWEEN (1978) returns to select theaters Oct. 25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there's one specific art theater and one mega I would have thought this would be in around here, but no dice yet. Of course, for whatever reason Chicago is a little slow on things like this.

If they put this at a drive-in theater I would :panic:

:lol

If someone would have told me just a couple months ago that we'd get RAIDERS and HALLOWEEN in major nationwide theatrical re-releases this year I would have had them committed. This is awesome.

:hi5:

It's awesome for sure, but nothing will ever top 2 years ago the Summer movie series at the Philly Independance Hall Ritz. We got Raiders, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Strangelove, Shining, Lebowski, TMNT, Fear and Loathing, Goonies, City of Lost Children and like 3-4 others. One each Friday night for the entire summer.

I'm waiting for a closer one. There's a few in Denver, which I might go too, but i'd be nice to not have to drive 40 minutes.

I'm waiting for a closer one. There's a few in Denver, which I might go too, but i'd be nice to not have to drive 40 minutes.

40 minutes isn't bad at all. Well worth it for a shot like this if nothing else opens up. I drive 40 mins into Philly almost everyday just to see the same dumbass friends. :lol

No, it's not too bad at all. And I will go if nothing else opens up. Just not a giant fan of the city. It's nice, but eh, I get lost easily there.

I love that poster though. I want it pretty badly.

Yea if I can get that poster it will be icing on the cake. The only showing my theatre has is night before Halloween so if they have one in the actual theatre lightbox I'll be trying to smooth talk the manager into getting it for me after the show.

Damn. I was looking forward to seeing this, but the one I'd go to, I remember the employees fishing roaches out of the popcorn popper with the scoop, then without breaking stride, filling a tub for a customer with said scoop. :monkey4 Hopefully something closer will be announced. :lol

Yea if I can get that poster it will be icing on the cake. The only showing my theatre has is night before Halloween so if they have one in the actual theatre lightbox I'll be trying to smooth talk the manager into getting it for me after the show.

Good luck, they always tell me no, it's illegal or something.

But if they throw it out.....it's not their problem any more. :lol That could be your chance,

Thanks for posting this! The Carmike in Newnan, GA. Sweet! I dragged my fiancee to see Raiders and now I guess I'll have to drag him to see this. I can see the eye roll already. :lol

40 minutes ins't that bad if it's a nice theater. I thought I was gonna have to drive an hour and half to see this, but they must've updated the list because now the closest theater is 45 minutes away.

:lol With the theatres they're choosing, it seems as if they want the horrific experience to come from the theatres themselves vs. the actual movie. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl

The esquire one sounds better. :lol

I might go to that one.
Nah,
I live near the Esquire.
It's pretty damn Grimey too. :lol

I'll probably end up going to "Northfield 18"
I hadn't see it on the list the first time I looked.

Can't find any ticket info for this on their site though.

Last edited:
Back