PREDATORS diorama base. rocky terrain. GET ON THE LIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i understand what you mean in your last part there. haha

whatever you want to do man. if youd rather pay deposit now, and have your choice of the original base, or a new one with those new pieces of wood its your call. i just dont want to start on any without someone putting down the deposit. because anything can happen, and not that you would bail, but who knows, i dont want to be stuck with more than one of these and no one who wants them haha.

as far as how long... hmmm after this week, i could prolly finish it in about a week.

I'm surprised Predator fans are so far being slow to sign up given the amount of people on board for your Iron Man 2 diorama. I mean this one isn't just good for the Predators trio, it'd work for the P1 and Dutch aswell. I just knew as soon as I saw that group shot released by HT of Berserker, Falconer and Tracker all on that mound of rocks etc I needed to display mine exactly that way.

Well, how about I pay my $100 deposit tomorrow? And I'll take one of the new bases with the new wood.

i gotta tell you my terminator dio. idea too. i think its awesome. you might not, haha it wasnt on your list.

I'm all ears....or eyes in this case. Something I didn't put on my wishlist? I'm intrigued.

I'm surprised Predator fans are so far being slow to sign up given the amount of people on board for your Iron Man 2 diorama. I mean this one isn't just good for the Predators trio, it'd work for the P1 and Dutch aswell. I just knew as soon as I saw that group shot released by HT of Berserker, Falconer and Tracker all on that mound of rocks etc I needed to display mine exactly that way.

Well, how about I pay my $100 deposit tomorrow? And I'll take one of the new bases with the new wood.

I'm all ears....or eyes in this case. Something I didn't put on my wishlist? I'm intrigued.

ok that all sounds great. yeah i dont know. i think ill design yours more MOLD FRIENDLY (minus the varrying pieces of wood.) and then people will pretty much know what they are signing up for. i imagine people have a hard time with not knowing exactly what it will look like.

i know what you mean man, the pic of all 3 was my inspiration for this. i need them displayed that way as well. i wasnt even a fan of the movie. bought falconer on a whim and he blew me away, and i made this base the next day i was so stoked to get them all.

Do you have the P1 figures? Even if you ever come to regret buying into the Predators line your base could be used to display Dutch, Billy and the original predator. Thats my rationale, in the unlikely event I ever decided to sell off my Predators figures I would still have use for your base.

Do you have the P1 figures? Even if you ever come to regret buying into the Predators line your base could be used to display Dutch, Billy and the original predator. Thats my rationale, in the unlikely event I ever decided to sell off my Predators figures I would still have use for your base.

yeah of course. its a pretty universal TERRAIN you can use it on that.

i dont have any P1 figures no, wanst impressed by the other preds, and the billy and dutch are out of my pricerange. i just want the preds anyway i think. but yeah i agree with you for sure.

Well I'm a talentless ___k. The price doesn't seem bad to me.

thanks man. yeah its quite a bit of work. i dont think reaktwon is accounting for the time it will take. its not all about materials.

its all good.

You might have problems with customs with you being in Ireland. But sticks aren't hard to find.

wow, hows it going?

you know there is an entire forum full of customs where you can comment on every one of them and say "no thanks, ill just do it myself." that would keep you busy for AGES! what must all these people be thinking? like youre breaking news that each custom, or diorama comes from the hands of a human being and some are capable of doing it them selves, while others would rather buy something cool off someone else.

i can make customs, but ive also bought some off others because i liked them alot. if you dont like it thats fantastic. make one. or dont. just dont see the point of you chiming in to just be confrontational.

Reaktwon, before you start being a ******, why don't you read all the steps he took to make the original one. :wave

Back