Rancor vs. Luke Skywalker Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
ss_4.jpg

Coming soon.

Err, eventually.

Re: Rancor Diorama

I got rid of most of my GG stuff, but the Rancor remains in my office. I didn't have the heart to part with it.

However, I am interested seeing what Sideshow does with the character. GG's looks great, but the pose could be far more dynamic, in my opinion.

Rancor is still my favorite SW creature... will most likely have to buy this :rock

I think it'd be cool if he's holding Luke about to eat him and Luke is holding the bone he's going to shove into his mouth. That or about to eat the Gamorrean guard.

The Rancor is one of the few GG pieces I've held onto. It'll be cool to see what Sideshow does.

I got rid of most of my GG stuff, but the Rancor remains in my office. I didn't have the heart to part with it.

However, I am interested seeing what Sideshow does with the character. GG's looks great, but the pose could be far more dynamic, in my opinion.

Yeah, one thing that kept me from getting the GG Rancor was the mugshot type pose, no life to it, pretty bland, I would assume Sideshow's will feature at least Luke and maybe the Gamorrean guard too, or Oola, but that wouldn't be too cool.

Now that they are doing LSB, I would rather its an LSB, comparable to LOTR's Cave Troll.

If this turns out really good I may be tempted to go back and grab the Wampa dio... two of my favorite SW creatures :rock

Its only me that wants to see the diorama next to the rancor ? The sketch from the ``Attack of the clones `` Anakin padawan vs the Tusken Raiders ?

Its only me that wants to see the diorama next to the rancor ? The sketch from the ``Attack of the clones `` Anakin padawan vs the Tusken Raiders ?

No, you are not the only one. I am curious to see how this dio turns out and if the beheaded tuskens will be approved or not.

I'm sure the second dio will be nice... but sorry to say the Rancor's coolness will superseed slaughtering Sandpeople any day of the week :lecture

I imagine they will go with a smaller scale on him, maybe similar to the "look sir droids" dio. Athough I'd love if it was in scale with the "Ambush on Hoth" as they could make cool companion pieces if the Rancor also has a Jedi Luke.

Back