Rancor vs. Luke Skywalker Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone score one of these bad boys for free in today's newsletter? I got an order in for one with the code, and it appears to have gone through... but could I really be that lucky?

Hopefully they've figured out the ordering process so they won't have to go canceling orders again. Congrats on scoring one. I think it's a reasonably nice piece. I think the controversial decision to only include part of the rancor is the only reason they seem to be having so much trouble selling them.

I think you ARE that lucky! I saw the newsletter and tried it but the message says they're checking inventory... :(

Anyway, Congrats!

WHAT!?!?!? How did I miss this? And oddly enough I was watching ROTJ this afternoon and said to myself during that scene "gee, i'd really like to get the Luke Rancor Diorama." :lol

I still haven't gotten the newsletter in my email. They really need to fix that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

WHAT!?!?!? How did I miss this? And oddly enough I was watching ROTJ this afternoon and said to myself during that scene "gee, i'd really like to get the Luke Rancor Diorama." :lol

I still haven't gotten the newsletter in my email. They really need to fix that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That is why you can log in the momment it goes online ;)

Back