Ray's DIE HARD customs +

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ray's DIE HARD customs + TATTOO decal thread!

Ok I'll add you Wor-Gar.

It is a waterslide decal, I add instructions with them when i send to make it easier. What I do is very carefully cut it to the design so it is as seemless as possible. It is a matte finish and worked well when paint was applied.

For the DH3 i used some subtle washes over it with no problem, for DH1 I used the gloss sweat and dirt washes and it went really well.

For the most consistent finish it is even better to apply a light coat of spray dullcoat over the arm area it is applied so it blends in perfectly.

DAAAAMN Ray those Johns are so awesome!! Maybe lower the pants on the DH3 one. Looks like they're ridin a little high no?

I can't imagine the DH1 figure looking any better. Awesome.

I agree that he looks a bit too ripped without the shirt, but with the shirt on like the shot below it's simply perfect. :yess: Great job on both of them.

picture32s.png

I gotta ask, what tee did you use for DH1 -- the Bruce Lee singlet? I still can't find one.

Also, what feet are those? They look very nice.

I gotta ask, what tee did you use for DH1 -- the Bruce Lee singlet? I still can't find one.

Also, what feet are those? They look very nice.

In his breakdown he lists Royce for the tank top and Sao Feng for the feet. :duff I'm planning on replacing my McClane's feet with HT Flynn's, just hoping I can get Seb to weather them to match the originals :pray:

EDIT: Sorry for answering for you Ray!

Wpr-Gar they are Sao Feng's Feet! Jeff Bridges will most likely have some nice feet too...

Fir the tank top I used Royce and stretched the neck a lot to give it more of a scoop.

Impressive work Ray, I must admit in all of your figure there's a great attention to the details and that is what I like about them.

Impressive work Ray, I must admit in all of your figure there's a great attention to the details and that is what I like about them.

Yes I think exactly the same!
Always great to see your pics Ray!
I can't wait to see pics of your full collection ;)

I can't wait to see pics of your full collection ;)

:lecture

Although I'm afraid I may have some sort of stroke upon seeing all his stuff at once, in one place.

AWESOME WORK Ray!You really made those head sculpts stand out and basically looking as the BEST DH customs i've seen!Makes me want to go and buy the Bros.Productions head sculpts.WOW!☺

Very awesome and nice work. Please put me down for one.

Wpr-Gar they are Sao Feng's Feet! Jeff Bridges will most likely have some nice feet too...

Fir the tank top I used Royce and stretched the neck a lot to give it more of a scoop.

Thanks. My lazy ass didn't even think to re-read the recipe you posted. Sorry.

how much it will cost to make me a die hard 1 version completely done by you (buying parts+labors)
plus international shipping
please pm
i tryied to pm you but your inbox was full

Back