Ray's DIE HARD customs +

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ray's DIE HARD customs + TATTOO decal thread!

Outstanding customs, I particularly like the DH3 look with the outer shirt on! Really top notch figures. I'd buy them.

hi raymond
i would like to know if you can create a die hard 1 figure for me but with zkulptor's new sculpt
the only problem is that the sculpt it will be offered only with neck.he can chopped the neck but you have to dremmel it so it can fit properly on a royce/wolverine type body
please let me know
thanks
please pm

Awesome work!!! That is the BEST Mcclane custom!

hi raymond
i would like to know if you can create a die hard 1 figure for me but with zkulptor's new sculpt
the only problem is that the sculpt it will be offered only with neck.he can chopped the neck but you have to dremmel it so it can fit properly on a royce/wolverine type body
please let me know
thanks
please pm

Thanks guys for the nice rwords and JIM thanks so much, I'd love to do it but my life got slammed again busy wise and can't accept any more commissions for a bit :slap. Sorry about that :(

Hi Ray

Trying to send you a pm but your inbox is full

Thanks buddy

Hey realy nice custom, I have just ordered this set, its very cheap and the head looks ok, just need to hot knife the x off his head.
picture.php

Hey Ray, Any chance I can pick up a couple tattoo decals? PM me with details? Thanks.

Hey guys thanks to all who have given this post new life and for all the nice comments!

Regarding the decals, I never got much interest in the beginning so I used the materials to do another round of Comedian decals and am now out so I won't be offering them.

Also got a bit too busy again so can't do any custom work at the moment, really hoping that will change soon and I'll update if it does,

Thanks guys for the nice comments and interest!

Back