READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman OFFICIAL INTEREST LIST and VOTING

Add me to the list please.

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman OFFICIAL INTEREST LIST and VOTING

Definitely interested!

If we can fill this list quick, show interest well, work will start by next week as Denny and his team are ready... he said the sculpt will take a much longer time because he wants to get it perfect because the bar has been set so high for Bale sculpt by Adam and KoJun.

So if work starts by now... the figures proto should be ready for preorder by say November in a long stretch? And it should start to ship by January February (all this is speculative and may be longer as accessories take a lot more time for tooling)

I just became selfish and put both of you on the list to inflate the numbers :lol

Yeah thanks man! but you're not out so easily yet... that Bale sculpt has to be critiqued by you :lol

Okay guys,
Lets do this. If we can start soon this can be like a Rainman Halloween side project! Im trying my best to see if Iminime can accommodate Rainman (He is so busy now in his schedule) but Im sure if we fans can request him he will surely see what he can do...

So lets make this happen! Rainman directing the accessories is essential IMO! :lecture

And the sculpt :monkey3

Axecutioner, maybe suggest Denny make Adam an offer he can't refuse? Really stuck on Adams Bale likeness.

PM Sent!:wave

Last edited:

Well I did suggest that, he was asked unofficially by a friend but he didnt want to do Bale in a negative shade, so Im not sure if it can happen, because we all know Adam is very particular and picky about what he sculpts and what he doesnt - its unfortunate for us, but we must respect his decision. But I can assure you whatever be the case Denny is aware of Adam's sculpt as well as KoJun's work with the upcoming HT DX12... and has assured me he will not do anything lesser than the likeness already achieved. He also said the sculpting therefore will take a lot more time...

And hey thanks to Adam there is a very good reference sculpt to get the nuances and references right!

Rainman is a must for the accessories IMO simply because the justice he will do with them cant be done by anyone... good thing he is an art director there...

Last edited:

Because i want to fit in

please put me on the list

Well I did suggest that, he was asked unofficially by a friend but he didnt want to do Bale in a negative shade, so Im not sure if it can happen, because we all know Adam is very particular and picky about what he sculpts and what he doesnt - its unfortunate for us, but we must respect his decision.

what does he mean by a negative light?

I'm interested.

thats a shame.

alright, well, for possible accessories:
valentino suit
walkman
chainsaw
white sneakers
white boxers
reindeer ears
overcoat
nail gun
video camera and two blondes (one really more of a dirty blonde)
axe
sheer raincoat
briefcase
kitchen knife
jean paul gautier overnight bag

am i missing anything?

thats a shame.

alright, well, for possible accessories:
valentino suit
walkman
chainsaw
white sneakers
white boxers
reindeer ears
overcoat
nail gun
video camera and two blondes (one really more of a dirty blonde)
axe
sheer raincoat
briefcase
kitchen knife
jean paul gautier overnight bag

am i missing anything?

A video tape.

Those are all great accessories, although I'm sure only 3 or so will make it into the release.

definetly needs his walkmen and perhaps a black coat black gloves and suit case

list is going up fast:horror good sign what num do we need?

Those are all great accessories, although I'm sure only 3 or so will make it into the release.

yeah i dont expect the whole list, was just putting down a more comprehensive list of options. and maybe secretly hoping for about half of them.

What about the Bateman business card it would require a nice touch.

Two head sculpts one bloody and one a cold stare.

The business card would be a great touch, loving that idea.

Back