READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman OFFICIAL INTEREST LIST and VOTING

My list for attire/accessories
Valentino Suit
Gloves or gloved hands
walkman w/headphones
"brick" cellphone
Briefcase
business card holder w/cards
$100 bills in money clip
Raincoat
stainless steel axe
Bloody portrait
Severed head in plastic bag
Huey Lewis "Fore", Phil Collins "No Jacket Required"

DX accessories
(these would likely be a bit more complex and require additional expense, so perhaps offered for those who want--myself included)
Topcoat
"Stuffed" Gaultier bag with bloodstain
Video camera on tripod
Chainsaw
Nail gun

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman OFFICIAL INTEREST LIST and VOTING

YESSS!!! I'mm in... put me on that list. Finally, Bateman!

The clear raincoat!! It's an absolute MUST for this! It's what's gonna set him apart from Bruce wayne.. Seriously so stoked for this... Gonna go put in some Phil Collins...

The clear raincoat!! It's an absolute MUST for this! It's what's gonna set him apart from Bruce wayne.. Seriously so stoked for this... Gonna go put in some Phil Collins...

clear raincoat... A MUST! Will pop on shelf!

make him butt naked with a chainsaw:rotfl i kid ll but then again it wont be mistaken for a bloody nude bruce wayne

Break out the Huey Lewis. I'm in 100% no matter how many Bale sculpts I have

Okay 30 so 60% of list fulfilled... I have a little more realistic list of accessories. The main things kept in mind is to be real about the no of accessories considering the price and the particulars of the scene which we want in question. I believe the most popular scene/display setting will be the Paul Allen Axed scene so based on that here is my list

Accessories
--------------
1. 1/6 Huey Lewis and the News CD Case
2. Axe
3. Bottle of Pills

Clothing
----------
1. Deep Blue Trousers, Suspenders, Red patterned Tie,Pinstripe Shirt,Deep Blue Jacket
2. Clear Raincoat (Bloody/non Bloody)
3. Dress Shoes

Misc
-----
The Certificate for the Figure will be the Bateman Card on the reverse side of the credits and signatures!

I think this will be doable and great items for value at the price point. Yes there can be a host of other accessories but I think for doing this scene this is most essential

oh and the most important

Sculpt Expression! (Denny wanted me to find this one out from you guys after he confirms seeing the response on the thread)
Im looking for an expression that can look great in the Paul Allen scene both normal and bloodied... something like his trademark smirk will work best I think?
What say?

Okay 30 so 60% of list fulfilled... I have a little more realistic list of accessories. The main things kept in mind is to be real about the no of accessories considering the price and the particulars of the scene which we want in question. I believe the most popular scene/display setting will be the Paul Allen Axed scene so based on that here is my list

Accessories
--------------
2. Axe
3. Bottle of Pills

Clothing
----------
1. Deep Blue Trousers, Suspenders, Red patterned Tie,Pinstripe Shirt,Deep Blue Jacket
3. Dress Shoes

Misc
-----
The Certificate for the Figure will be the Bateman Card on the reverse side of the credits and signatures!

I think this will be doable and great items for value at the price point. Yes there can be a host of other accessories but I think for doing this scene this is most essential

Sculpt Expression! (Denny wanted me to find this one out from you guys after he confirms seeing the response on the thread)
Im looking for an expression that can look great in the Paul Allen scene both normal and bloodied... something like his trademark smirk will work best I think?
What say?
YES... and YES!:hi5:

Oooooooh baby, yes please :D

C'mon... 20 more guys! And we can make it a confirmed go with sculpting starting from next week! Get those Rainman chaps from that thread here who were looking for a Bateman for their Halloween fix!

Add me to the list!

Accessories
--------------
2. Axe
3. Bottle of Pills

Clothing
----------
3. Dress Shoes

Misc
-----

What say?

i would go with those

Patrick-Bateman-american-psycho-7627157-400-289.jpg

Patrick-Bateman-american-psycho-12279970-402-272.jpg

I hope Iminime chooses an expression that works with the axe and raincoat.

That 1/6 Brick Phone is a must!

Slicked Back Hair/shiny stone face (personal favorite)
American-Psycho.jpg

Devilish Smirk
patrick-bateman-new-york.jpg

Crazy Promo pic (always liked this crazy expression although it looks like McCounaghey)
patrickBateman-1-1.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Last edited:

I'm happy with the aforementioned outfit and accessories. A bloody raincoat and axe would be perfect!!

found this on google likeness is good love the expression Bateman was most of time was just pissed off .

patrick_bateman_3_by_blackplague1348-d515zke.jpg

So, can we have two heads?:monkey3

another great pic

PatrickBateman.jpg

Accessories
--------------
2. Axe
3. Bottle of Pills

Clothing
----------
3. Dress Shoes

Misc
-----

What say?
I love the idea of the certificate being Batemans business card. Simple but effective in making what Im sure is going to be an amazing figure that much cooler. I think adding a card holder for the actual figure itself would be a good idea too. I'd imagine that would be relatively inexpensive to produce. Other than that the list looks good.

Back