Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After my first etailer let me down, I have finally got a shipping notice on this guy. He should be with me on Xmas eve. Can't wait cos he looks cool in all of the poses pictured so far.

After my first etailer let me down, I have finally got a shipping notice on this guy. He should be with me on Xmas eve. Can't wait cos he looks cool in all of the poses pictured so far.

He's easily as nice in person....

Code 122112 is good for $15 off any in stock SSC item too expires 11:59p 12/23/12

Code 122112 is good for $15 off any in stock SSC item too expires 11:59p 12/23/12

It is a very selective code...I was hoping it would work on ALL instock products...but I am sure there will be a Boxing Day or after Christmas sale code for $15 that might work on more items.

And another.

BEAUTIFUL shot (pose, look and everything!)...looks fantastic, Coco!

Mine was out on the attack today...

TUSKEN-ATTACK-02.jpg

Nice raiders barryo!

Today I was debating whether to get the GG Bantha statue. I was "surfing" for in-hand photos and reviews. I came across this image that happens to be from a member here.

What caught my attention is the similar size between the GG Bantha and the Dewback.

Since SS successfully did a 1:6 Dewback, couldn't a 1:6 SS Bantha be possible? It certainly would be cool!

I guess fur would get in the way to realise an equally great piece unless they'd go the sculpted way.

I love the presentation of this figure when there's more than one... and no, you don't have to display them in a single file line... to hide their numbers. :banana

Back