Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the green lantern thread imploded a ss rep got online. We got to ask him questions and he was very informative. But I do miss the ask sideshow thread.
Yep, I remember that and it was cool of him to offer what he could but I mean the real insidery details like what the licenses cost, production costs, run sizes, etc. It's amazing to me that no-one's ever given that kind of information after they've left the trade or even anonymously. We need an HT or SSC Deep Throat to step out of the shadows! :lol

I was looking at it on bbts and I couldn't even fake preorder it. Looking at the picture just pissed me off so much. *sigh*

no stand? no robe?.......lol. they really must think their customers are idiots.

no stand? no robe?........

No dice.

1bec4c5a6f25c223f55d7c1db2f98741_400x400.png

Wait. What? They're redoing a figure, charging four times more than the original and not including a display stand or his robe? :cuckoo:

Guaranteed this comes with a stand. The AT-AT makes no mention of a stand but it's in the pics. People need to calm down about that. The cloak though, now that I can't explain. But I have two of the first SS Maul figures and two of the medicom versions so makes no difference to me. I will be preordering this because I'm that big of a Maul fan. Will probably get two of the HT versions too.

Yeah, I can't imagine a stand wouldn't be included. Not including a robe though...good grief. At this point it doesn't really matter to me. Unfortunately no way will this look remotely like the proto.

I don't care if this comes with 3 stands. The figure is bunk. And those eyes look photoshopped!

Way to announce this overpriced prequel figure when interest in the OT and TFA is sky-high right now. Brilliant!

Crazy pricing with nothing to justify it at all. To be honest I don't trust sideshow anymore. Even if he came with the extra stuff that's been mentioned I still wouldn't take the leap of faith. Don't know about you guys and gals but I just checked and every one of my pre orders is either hot toys or prime 1.

After seeing that Pilot Luke, I just know this Maul will never look like that proto.

Sideshow know how to produce a great proto, but the production never lives up to it.

They head will probably come out distorted and the paint look horrible. I just do not trust their production pieces. The red pain will probably be pink.

I'd be surprised if the figure really didn't come with a stand. Maybe it's an oversight, but previous figures mention the Stand in the "What's in the Box" section. Even TOD Indiana Jones mentions it...

I want a 1/6 scale Maul so bad, but $240 for it with no robe, or mechanical legs, or anything but his lightsaber is making it impossible for me to justify the cost... damn.

If it's supposed to be "final battle" Maul then he should come with a severed half and burnt bloody robes for this price!

Not going to order. I agree with Racetrack. The price is anything but reasonable. Thread unsubscribed. :wave

Back