SLOTH-1/6 SE7EN dio -FINISHED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SLOTH-1/6 SE7EN dio -WIP update

Man they are literally identical to the 2.0 hands lol shouldn't be that surprised with HT's lol

I think the Joker 2.0 hands have three sculpted vents on the back of the hand. THat's the only difference perhaps. The Batman OC hands are smooth.

I think the Joker 2.0 hands have three sculpted vents on the back of the hand. THat's the only difference perhaps. The Batman OC hands are smooth.

Yea that sounds about right must have added those on for the Joker I mean the hand poses are identical. Great idea for the gloved hands for the Se7en guys good shout

:exactly::goodpost:
Im planning on doing the same thing!!! I have both the DX01 shirt AND a set of black pleated pants ready to go. Im swapping out the shoes for ACI black matte dress shoes too. Needless to say Im replacing the bodies with HT truetypes.

Oh yeah that's the first thing I did was put him on a slim TT. Still need to find some shoes. It sucks Iminimes John Doe didn't turn out as well as everyone hoped. Maybe somebody will hammer a better one out someday (Wink wink nudge nudge Sean). Did you go to any of the finals game last week? My parents are going tonight. I'm jealous.

Oh yeah that's the first thing I did was put him on a slim TT. Still need to find some shoes. It sucks Iminimes John Doe didn't turn out as well as everyone hoped. Maybe somebody will hammer a better one out someday (Wink wink nudge nudge Sean). Did you go to any of the finals game last week? My parents are going tonight. I'm jealous.

No man... too expensive! Are you parents spurs fans?!

ABout the Iminime John Doe... yeah its not very good. One of their poorer releases. No room in my Sloth display for him so it works out! :)

No man... too expensive! Are you parents spurs fans?!

ABout the Iminime John Doe... yeah its not very good. One of their poorer releases. No room in my Sloth display for him so it works out! :)

Yes sir as am I. I'm from San Antonio. Unfortunately I live 1,000 miles away now.

Eeeeeeeeeeewwww that is some repugnant ****!!!!!!!!

Very good though;)
That sculpt is horribly good.
And the dio is so good I can smell it from here:)

Don't think I'd have it at mine either but great to see yours;)

Are you including Dr Cox? :lol

35031cf899fa008d47d0b690eeeb5c32_zpscd40b1a8.jpg

3e798e65c23ae7a27600f01c4e7adbea_zps5a942727.jpg

Last edited:

DSC_1481_zps456b7137.jpg

I can already see the hanging Air Freshners!!!

Re: SLOTH-1/6 SE7EN dio -WIP-UPDATE!!

DSC_15342_zpscf56d98c.jpg

WOW MAN! Looking so good! It's really having a 1:1 feel!

DSC_15342_zpscf56d98c.jpg

WOW MAN! Looking so good! It's really having a 1:1 feel!

Amazing. I was thinking the same thing. It already really captures the atmosphere without having all the final pieces in place. This thing must be massive.

Amazing. I was thinking the same thing. It already really captures the atmosphere without having all the final pieces in place. This thing must be massive.

thanks,... it is big.. 22x19x21

Back