SLOTH-1/6 SE7EN dio -FINISHED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SLOTH-1/6 SE7EN dio -WIP update

Just for reference here are some pics of the actual scene:

sloth.png

scariestmoments-seven-590x350.jpg

Se7en%20-%20Sloth%201.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

se7enslothjpg.jpg

seven-sloth-victim-movie.jpg
Sloth.jpg
se7en-victim-of-sloth1.jpg

Dude, this is going to be amazing. Ive always loved this scene and am really looking forward to following this project.

This will be amazing! But I really did not want it at my home! :D It is too creepy for me :D

Agreed... there are few things that are too creepy for me; this is definitely one of them :lecture

Rob the Reverend strikes again! Windows being completed!

DSC_1207_zpsf13a5987.jpg

DSC_1208_zpsbe1ca705.jpg

So do you have 365 Polaroids ready?

I have to make them in photoshop and them print them to photopaper. I prob only need 30-40. LOL

Here are the gloves painted by Nathan. Already have a good one for holding photos! Last one on the right!

935718_612851752072827_724856059_n.jpg

Screenshot2012-11-28at30612AM.png

Screenshot2012-11-28at30618AM.png

Last edited:

LOVE these pics - did you take them wake?

:yess:Somehow I knew you had those in the works. I switched a few things around on my Iminime Mills. Mainly the shirt and pants. I used a hot toys white shirt from the dx01 I think and switched the pants with the ZC Gordon outfit set. The pants on that set are ridiculously baggy and work perfect for the whole 12 year old kid in adult clothes look Pitt had in the movie.

Fudge... this looks soooo badass when you've got the figures in it; just blown away by the quality and attention to detail :lecture

:yess:Somehow I knew you had those in the works. I switched a few things around on my Iminime Mills. Mainly the shirt and pants. I used a hot toys white shirt from the dx01 I think and switched the pants with the ZC Gordon outfit set. The pants on that set are ridiculously baggy and work perfect for the whole 12 year old kid in adult clothes look Pitt had in the movie.

:exactly::goodpost:
Im planning on doing the same thing!!! I have both the DX01 shirt AND a set of black pleated pants ready to go. Im swapping out the shoes for ACI black matte dress shoes too. Needless to say Im replacing the bodies with HT truetypes.

cool!

Yes very cool pics indeed mate, gonna have to get you to take some pics of the finished set up so I can use on my website :)

Here are the gloves painted by Nathan. Already have a good one for holding photos! Last one on the right!

935718_612851752072827_724856059_n.jpg

Are those 2.0 Joker hands? Look amazing painted up in green might have a bash at that myself lol

Back