Spazzy's Workshop Custom statues, repaints, & repairs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pop Culture Shock Toys Chun Li Mixed Media Statue conversion into Alpha costume:

Resculpted legs, hair, jacket, bracelets, shoes patched and sealed. Complete repaint.

Last edited:
Supergirl kit built and painted. Was a pretty big mess, alot of repairs before painting, base was poorly designed so I had to attach it to a black base,w hich I think makes it look better.

Last edited:
Thanks! My wife said that too!
I was worried about the tan line, never tried it, but easier than I thought, and gives it something extra...even though she can't really burn, right? lol

Custom Sideshow G.I. Joe Crimson Baroness Premium Format Conversion

This one I was dying to get to, and before I even finished it, it was sold, so I did not get to enjoy it much, but still want one for my collection one day.

A big transformation, stripped everything, had to clean up the mess under the fabric, resculpt the shirt, this was going to be a black version, but I chipped the leg, so I decided to go with tthe crimson version and cut off part of the fisherman boots, the belt was updated with magnets, as the velcro was very weak, sculpted the straps holding the armor, used same buckles, made new glasses (not as easy as it looks) and did the prototype arm that was first shown touching her glasses, in these pics they are barely touching but modified it to get closer. hard to tell from the pics, but there are multiple colors per area, (the black has flat black with a black pearl for the armor, the red body suit is one color, the armor is another color with shimmer to give it the metal look, and the straps are different to make it look more like leather). Definitely a labor of love, one of my favorite characters and sad to see her go.

Enjoy, and comments welcomed!

Back