Spazzy's Workshop Custom statues, repaints, & repairs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks!
it is coming i just feel bad not getting some previous work completed before jumping into this, plus didnt help my whole family has been sick for the past 2 weeks.

i am about to wrap up a few big projects and i should be getting at least to the pre mold stage, and include the real blades, i am also still waiting for some dowels from hk that is taken its time to get here.

Dude take your time, family comes first. We can be patient for awesomeness

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

thanks
good news is i found the correct dowel pin so can start working on that part which was a big part of the delay...only took me 15+ tries to get the right ones!

getting close got the pins fitted works like a charm in the arm, cleaned out the left arm gauntlet so there should not be a space in between that and the skin, the left is mostly done, I had to do a lot of work on the right to get it looking as natural as I can but still a bit more work before I can show also wanted to get ahead and make the molds so I can start casting as soon as possible and work on them in between my current work, I am really aiming to show in the next few days.

so very close just had a couple hiccups with this and finishing up a couple others delayed it a bit but it is definitely going up for order sunday/monday.

the ww arms are so close, had a problem with one of my tools so had to reorder some parts which i wasnt expecting to have to do to complete this, and didnt help i caught a bug and have been extremely fatigued.
it should be done any day now

the lady death arms i am expecting to complete by end of next weekend

small update
i was originally just going to do the hilt of the sword that came with her, but wanted to maximize sales and didnt think that would cut it, so i have been working on a second hilt that has more bells and whistles on it shaping up nicely got my replacement parts for my saw blade so i can finish up the blades and should have pics of at least the unpainted pieces by tomorrow night or monday...i may throw on a quick paintjob just to give an idea of what it will look like.

need another day lost my work day on sunday due to tornado warnings and electricity on and off. closest they have been to my area since moving here.

its coming, things keep popping up delaying the reveal, but I am trying to get them finished all the way as quickly as I can, believe me!
Thanks for pushing me guys :)

Looking forward to seeing these.
Any interest in making a custom "flipping the bird" hand for Lobo since Sideshow cannot produce it?

i
actually considered that when i saw the pic...i just hope i can keep my order he is a pricey one.

update on the ww swords

been working on the metal and it ain't no joke...this may end up being a premium upgrade and i will just make resin blades for those that dont want to pay for metal...just pretty time consuming

i do have 2 hands with original hilt painted just need some blades
and i am nearly finished with the new hilt changes a few things and adding as much detail as i can...that should be ready to paint tonight...hopefully the blades will be finished tonight as well and start the ordering this weekend...the one good thing for the wait is i am getting caught up in past projects meaning i can start these sooner.

blades and the hands with the original hilt is ready to show, the gladiator hilt is still needing minor touchups and to be painted but I am trying to get it done tonight and will take pictures and post sometime tomorrow with all info to get this project started!

Back