SS 1:6 Commander Praji Imperial Officer Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice customs! The hats look quite cool, I have my Praji with the plastic hat now, but when moving to the new house I'll do my best in displaying him with the cloth hat after futzing it a bit.

This guy is Praji, right?

1pbk12.jpg

If so, it looks like he might need to be moved onto a tall body.

2zeje5t.jpg

Yes. Thats Prajii... standing on a box.

:lol What's even funnier is that guy on the left looks like a shrimp compared to Vader and Praji, but the actor is still taller than the Stormtroopers and is probably at least 6' tall.

He may be standing on top of something, but he's also much closer in the forground with the camera at a higher angle, I mean his head's almost as big as Vader's dome in that shot.

I wonder if when they make Daine Jir if they will sculpt all of his pimple craters on his face. :lol

I wish I didnt have to cancel this when I had him on preorder. stupid college getting in the way of my collecting =)

Praji, was a figure I canceled and then picked up much later on. I agree he is a great fig and adds to any display with stormtroopers or Vader. I am very glad I bought him.

Is Praji so hard to find now?:confused:

Don't think its too bad, I just checked eBay and all of the ones that sold were at or below retail (one opened for only $23, but the rest were around $50).

I think he's a great figure, and I really wanted an imperial officer in black so it worked well for me.

I only hope we'll see Piett soon and also a few more Imperial officers and admirals, maybe a Death Star/Naval Trooper too (besides other armored troopers).

Back