SS 1:6 Commander Praji Imperial Officer Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does look good, but I went ahead and cancelled him too. He's just not worth $72.00 to me. Plus I get the feeling I'll be able to pick him up really cheap later on.

His head is fine looking at Dave's pics, thanks for sharing them, there seems to be a lot of people looking to get a good deal on this later (including myself), I foresee lot's of competition for him once he goes up in the forum classifieds :D

I think those that are expecting to find him later on are fooling themselves. He was a web exclusive and his entire edition size isn't much larger than some of the exclusive sizes. He won't be hard to find I'd think, but he won't be under retail either.

A good looking figure. Glad I kept mine on order. The lowish edition size may make some regret not getting him.

I dont think so. It is pretty easy to pick up and non-PZ Dead figure. I can't imagine he will be any less difficult to pick up.

I dont think so. It is pretty easy to pick up and non-PZ Dead figure. I can't imagine he will be any less difficult to pick up.

But the Dead line only sells a fraction of the Star Wars figures.

Praji = the next Patient Zero?

Probably not, but with only 1,000 more than the average exclusive size, he will be harder to find, or at least more expensive.

Remember, Military Obi-Wan's exclusive sold out in just under 9 minutes, with an edition size half of Praji's full size. I'm sure they could have sold another 1,500 figures in 21 mintues or less. Obviously Praji insn't an A-lister like Obi-Wan, but he does have whole "first imperial" thing going for him like Obi-wan's "first armored figure" thing.

He looks awesome, but I'm still glad I cancelled (a long time ago too). I can either focus on collecting everything from one line, or collecting favorites from several lines. I can't do both, and I'd much rather whore than wed.

Star Wars is a weird license. It has its hits and misses and that seems to be the defining factor of a figure's "worth". Even big name characters can't carry that stigma far if the figure looks subpar. From what I see Praji looks well done and I'm sure someone will futz it enough and post how tos to get all of ours looking in tip top shape. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the secondary market but I don't believe he'll be that elusive. I think he'll be slightly more expensive than MSRP but I think he'll be easy enough to get.

Oh my..... Monkey Arms....... And Oversized head...........

Nowhere to be seen! SO awesome. I are teh happy, will go great with my first Stormtrooper, even if he is a Medicom one. :D

The holster has a magnet, but the metal is exposed so it works better than the magnet on my Bespin Luke.

Last edited:
A good looking figure. Glad I kept mine on order. The lowish edition size may make some regret not getting him.

He may not go giftcard cheap, but I think he will be easily picked up at a convention for cheaper then retail. But if not, I'm not going to be upset. I was on the fence about him to begin with and I don't know if I can devote the shelf space to such a minor character.

Hey Dave,

Is his collar made crooked?

I think the outfit looks a littler better than the prototype in that the right shoulder clasp doesn't stick out, but it looks like the collar is pulled to that side.

And it does look like the head is fine. He looks like he turned out great. I just hope that collar thing is fixed from here on.

Also, are those Maul's gloves?

The collar may look a little unbalanced because the tunic is essentially double-breasted and attachs on one side with velcro. So it's thicker on that side and may make the collar look lopsided. But that's not really the case.

The gloves aren't Mauls', completely different sculpt. They are longer, flare more and have different details.

id021.jpg
id018.jpg

id020.jpg
id019.jpg

id023.jpg
id024.jpg

I am taking back a complain that I once made about the likeness of the head sculpt. The final sculpt looks much better than what is shown on the SSC website. The detail on the new Imperial Blaster is amazing. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Back