SS 1:6 Commander Praji Imperial Officer Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This morning, I hold my cam and took in level position then last night from a higher position to the figure. A seemly big head while from only a bit high position (like my pic in Bespin Luke thread)

id021.jpg
id018.jpg

For movie accuracy, there should be a cloth that connect inside the collar.

The tailorship of the suit couldn't deem as movie accuracy but thats due to the fabric. However, we might not ask SSC by using the same fabric as the movie costume at this price afterall. Also, the little silver knob on the belt beside the belt buckle should be on other side, it might simply re-dress to make it right. Though, SSC did a fantastic movie accurate pant for Praji.

Thanks for SSC by going into detail for the moveable stock of E-11 blaster model since EPIV Leia. The silver paint job for code cylinder is also excellent!

I bought an extra Praji by custom made a female officer figure for by 501st unit XO (a.k.a. my wife). We had design and talior made the costume for her membership in 501st -

lady_officer1822.jpg

id5801004.jpg
id5801003.jpg

I will change her rank bar to Juno with a smaller buckle next month.

For movie accuracy, there should be a cloth that connect inside the collar.

The tailorship of the suit couldn't deem as movie accuracy but thats due to the fabric. However, we might not ask SSC by using the same fabric as the movie costume at this price afterall.

Your right, I never noticed that. Probably because I was looking at the figure more than the actual movie.

If they make the right side a little longer it would be better.

But this one here has the gap inbetween the collar. Unless it's just the black uniform that has the full collar.

IMPERIAL%20OFFICER.jpg

And what is the fabric that is used for the movie costume?

Last edited:
He's pretty damn cool looking, too bad about not being able to square off the shoulders though. Maybe one of our expert futzers can come up with a solution.

I've been happy about this guy since day one, glad to see my faith has been rewarded with a great looking figure :rock

He's pretty damn cool looking, too bad about not being able to square off the shoulders though. Maybe one of our expert futzers can come up with a solution.

I've been happy about this guy since day one, glad to see my faith has been rewarded with a great looking figure :rock

I've got some ideas to deal with the shoulders, when I get him, I'll let everyone know if it works or not.

This figure is still the cool officer I thought he was at first view, it's going to be cool to have him.

Thanks for the pictures Dave, but didn't you get carried away a bit?
...SSC has done great justice to one of our most favorite characters...

???
It's quite understandable. After writing prose like this it is!
...You can almost see the pain of watching his little sister die in his arms and the abuse he suffered in the Imperial Academy from the older boys prodding him and making fun of his name. ...
Once you're in the mood, you're in the mood!
:D

Praji is looking better and better!
Thanks for all the pics guys.

My only complaint remains the damned boots, but his I will replace with some good ole' german WWII boots.

Praji is looking better and better!
Thanks for all the pics guys.

My only complaint remains the damned boots, but his I will replace with some good ole' german WWII boots.

For once I am thinking of going the faux leather WWII Jack boots myself. Would look really nice with the cloth cap. I just hope there is one that holds the pointed shape and not so much the rounded shape.

Here is the real deal pic of grey officer uniform. Might be the same cutting for black stormtrooper officer.
( The marked red wordings are my questions when custom made my wife's uniform. While actually turn out to be seven snaps-five along the edge of closing and 2 at the top of closing.)

Thanks Wor-gor of your compliment anyway.
:rotfl

lady_officer0005.jpg

Here have a closer look to the material of fabric used for the real deal of grey officer. Again, might also the same material for stormtrooper officer-

Pc210018.jpg

Now, here is a closer look to the back of boots from vid. cap...there seemly have a strap and a buckle-

Jackbootslbl.jpg

A closer look at Praji's code cylinder (same as Tarkin)-

offcyl1.jpg

Last, a closer look at the buckle of the real deal (note: black spot in the centre of disc)

imp_dst_belt2.jpg

Hope the above info. help you guys to cutomize your Praji figure upon receival. :rolleyes:

P.S.

Glad to see you back here, jedibear!

I'm sorry, but the figure really looks nothing like the actor, no matter how you slice it. Sorry Sideshow, but this is a disappointment.

The head size is a bit better in Dave's pics but I won't be 100% sure they got the scale correct until I have him in front of me, but it's very close. Looking forward to getting this one!

So what are the code cylinders anyway? I always figured those guys liked to carry pens around with them :lol

So what are the code cylinders anyway? I always figured those guys liked to carry pens around with them :lol

Some of them are Docimeters. Used to measure radiation.

In the Star Wars universe, they're kinds like those access cards you carry around to get into your office building. :)

Back